3080 Northfield Place Suite 111, Roswell, GA 30076 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Avalanche Entertainment

Welcome To Avalanche Entertainment!

Atlanta, GA - Serving The Southeast

One Staff. Many Options.

Welcome to Atlanta's Entertainment Leaders. We pride ourselves in sharing our expertise in service & event performance at a full time level. Your event will be professionally executed at the best price available with full-time professionals - guaranteed.

Our Staff Provides:

• Voice Over Talent
  • Casino Theme Parties
  • Outdoor Movie Screens
  • Inflatable Moonwalks

See our Atlanta Wedding commercial on the all new "Comcast On Demand" for Brides & Grooms. Select Channel 888 on your remote.

We're proud to be the official entertainment partner of Sports Radio 790 The Zone

28 Reviews for Avalanche Entertainment

Deena · Married on 07/02/2011

I couldn't say better things about Kirkly who was the DJ reception at our wedding! I would recommend any bride who wants to have fun and enjoy their reception with great music and dancing with family and friends choose Avalanche Entertainment. Kirkly did exactly what we wanted, which was to get our guests out on the dance floor! I requested a few songs be played at the reception, but gave Kirkly full control and he met as well as went over and beyond our expectations. Many of my guests stayed later than expected, and told my new husband and I that it was mainly because they were enjoying the music and dancing so much! Kirkly went over and beyond our expectations, and made our wedding a lively party and event. He was wonderful to work with, professional, and came with a great personality every time we saw him!! No DJ can compare!!!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2011

We had the best time at our wedding and a large part of the was because of Harrison from Avalanche entertainment. He kept the party going and did a great job of reading the crowd for the best music selection. He also did little things to make the night even better. He is the BEST!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Allison · Married on 05/21/2011

Our DJ was Joel McGuire with Avalanche, and he was awesome! We had guests telling us at the reception how great he was, and even after the wedding people are still raving about our DJ.

Joel played exactly what we wanted during the ceremony, and it was perfect. He played great music during the reception, and was very interactive with the crowd. When someone requested a song that we had put on the "don't play list", he came and got our approval before the song was played. He has a wonderful personality...he's absolutely hilarious...and he was a joy to work with!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Award

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Avalanche is a pleasure to work with. They take care of all of my clients' needs and answer all of my questions in a professional, timely manner. I always look forward to working with Avalanche artists!

• Bella B. On Location Bridal Makeup Artistry
    Bella B. On Location Bridal Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

You can't go wrong hiring Avalanche Entertainment for your wedding! They help your reception run smoothly and will keep your guests dancing the night away! I highly recommend them!

• Elle Michelle Photography
    Elle Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

Avalanche Entertainment are the best group of professionals that are guaranteed to make your event an absolutely FANTASTIC memory.

• 3080 Northfield Place, Suite 111 Roswell, 30076 See on map
    8663533269 (Other Phone Number)
    7705690303 (Fax Number)