616 E Kentucky Ave, Denver, CO 80209 Map · Phone number

About Autumn Burke Photography

artistic. distinctive. natural. unique.

Available throughout Colorado and worldwide.

• Hallie Kohler
  • Jmark Photography
  • Love & Light Media

5 Reviews for Autumn Burke Photography

Laura · Married on 08/18/2012

Autumn was true pleasure to work with. She was very organized, but also flexible as the evening took place. Her work is amazing and worth every penny spent. She has a very classic touch on her photography.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Autumn Burke is the most amazing, friendly, talented and wonderful photographer we could have ever asked for! People cannot stop raving about our photos, many are saying "These are the best wedding photos I've ever seen." You'll see for yourself if you look at her portfolio. What you may not see until you meet her though, is her bubbly yet professional personality. I knew she would be great, but she exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 08/29/2012
  • colleeneckert

Colleen · Married on 07/24/2010

Look no further future brides! If you want beautiful, breathtaking candid and formal photographs for your wedding, Autumn Burke Photography is it. Autumn and staff were so professional, knowledgeable, flexible and fun. I had a very clear vision of want I wanted for my wedding. Autumn was so much fun to work with and she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I can't tell you how many compliments we received on our photographs. We just received our album this past week and I am overwhelmed by the quality of the finished product...it's beyond anything I had ever hoped for!

Sent on 01/30/2011

• The Wedding Studio
    The Wedding Studio Wedding Planners

Autumn is amazing! Her talent for composition and lighting is top notch and her ability to capture the fine details means you'll have an all encompassing memory of your event for generations. Autumn is without a doubt one of the best in the business!!

• The Westin Westminster
    The Westin Westminster Hotel Weddings

We have had the privilege to work with Autumn on a few weddings in the past and look forward to welcoming her back to The Westin Westminster in 2010. Autumn's creativity and eye for detail is stunning. Photos that she has taken of the hotel are showcased for our brides to see, and are enjoyed everytime they are shown. Each and every photo tells a wonderful story. The Westin Westminster Catering Gals

• Sapphire Celebrations
    Sapphire Celebrations Wedding Planners

Autumn has an amazing, creative eye. She captures the client's wedding day like only she can!

• 616 E Kentucky Ave Denver, 80209 See on map
    7203440710 (Phone number)
    Studio hours by appointment only