Township of Washington, NJ 07676 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Authentic Photo

Authentic Photo is a New Jersey based wedding studio that specializes in capturing images that are not only timeless, but contain a modern meets vintage flare. It is our priority to not only make sure that we deliver unique and stylized images to every one of our couples, but to also make sure your day is as stress free and as fun as possible.

authentic 7681authentic 7681dsc7681
authenticphoto1

• Videos 5

34 Reviews for Authentic Photo

Val · Married on 06/29/2018

Tim & his crew were amazing!! From the engagement shoot to the day of, working with Tim was so easy and made us feel so comfortable. He really worked with us to get the best shots! Our guests complimented us all night on how on top of everything they were! Great team & beautiful work!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Gabby · Married on 10/20/2017

Tim and Authentic Photo were amazing to work with. From the first time we met with Tim we knew we wanted to work with him. He was fun, personable, and so friendly. I was big on not having cheesy wedding photos but wanted natural fun pictures and Tim delivered. He got all the shots that were important to me during the time frame I wanted because he knew how important enjoying cocktail hour and the reception was to me. He was super responsive and just all around a pleasure to work with. I cannot wait to see our finished video/trailer/and all of the pictures!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Pauline · Married on 08/25/2017

It's been almost 3 months since our wedding (yes, i'm a slow reviewer but better late than never!), but I still find myself admiring our wedding photos! I'll never get tired of looking at them! I have them shared all over my social media, and my friends and family have nothing but praise on how beautiful our pictures came out! Tim is so easy to work with, and he made us feel so confident in our decision in choosing him as our wedding photographer. He's so creative, energetic, and fun, and it shows in his work. We found Authentic Photo through our DJ. Tim was highly recommended to us by Fernando of Blanc Noir Event Group, who was the DJ for our wedding. I can't write a review on Authentic Photo without mentioning their office! AP and BNEG share an office, and it truly reflects their personality! It's fun, colorful, and vibrant, yet professional and classy. They make good use of their office space by showcasing their excellent work and talent. I know they're two separate businesses, but together, they make such a great team and we're so glad to have them both at our wedding! Authentic Photo not only took our wedding pictures, but they also captured all the love and emotion from our happily ever after! It was truly a day/night to remember, and we have Authentic Photo to thank for helping us immortalize our magical night in print and video! If you're in need of a wedding photographer and cinematographer, look no further and book Authentic Photo already! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2017