Aubrey Marie Photography

Oklahoma City, OK View map

Hello!

My name is Aubrey Jones. I am a wife, photographer, proud Okie, and huge ice cream fanatic.

Based in Oklahoma City, I regularly travel between Oklahoma and North Texas to photograph weddings for wonderful brides and grooms. If you are a bride who desires fresh, natural, classic images, we would be a great fit! And if you happen to love sushi, a great pair of high heels, and comfy oversized sweaters, we may just become best friends.

Please call or email me if you have any questions about my services and availability! You can also check out my latest work on my website and blog.

I can't wait to hear from you!

Aubrey

405.237.8681
www.aubreymariephoto.com
aubreymariephotography@yahoo.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

3,500.00

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jared
    Jared A. Married on 09/11/2021

Aubrey Marie is AMAZING!

Aubrey was absolutely amazing. We could not be happier with the photos she took of our wedding. I would recommend her highly and without reservation! A++
  • Madeline
    Madeline S. Married on 05/10/2021

Best Experience

In looking for a wedding photographer, all we had thought about was the way the pictures looked - more edited versus more natural, darker tones versus lighter tones, etc. While researching, I was initially drawn to Aubrey's work because it was so bright and clean looking, all of her photos looked so timeless. After reaching out and talking with Aubrey, she actually pointed out many other things to consider when choosing a wedding photographer, besides just the look of the photos. For example, she sent me weddings that she shot in churches/cathedrals so I could visualize photos in a venue similar to ours, rather than comparing to an outdoor venue. I appreciated her transparency and felt like I could trust Aubrey, without even having met her yet. In fact, we didn't meet Aubrey until our wedding day because we live in another state, but this was no problem at all! On the wedding day, it wasn't even a thought in our heads - we went about the entire day like we'd all known each other for a while. Aubrey made us feel comfortable, she had fun with us, and she was very professional all along the way. Multiple people in our wedding party mentioned to us that our photographer was so fun, sweet, and incredibly talented. We are so grateful that Aubrey captured our day and told the story perfectly. After the wedding, we worked with her to create our wedding album and it turned out amazing. It's such great quality and something we will have forever - we loved that this was an option in her photo packages. We can't recommend Aubrey enough. Anyone would be lucky to work with her on their wedding day!
  • Courtney
    Courtney S. Married on 10/30/2020

Beyond Amazing

Where do I begin, Aubrey is beyond amazing! I had the pleasure of being one of Aubrey’s seniors, from that point on I knew exactly who would be shooting my wedding! She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera, the photos were timeless & classic! Our engagement session was so much fun. My husband is very shy & doesn’t like taking picture. However, Aubrey had him laughing & having fun the entire time! On to the big day, Aubrey was perfect in every way. From keeping us on schedule to capturing all the details to reigning in all the groomsmen. My entire wedding party raved about how much they loved Aubrey’s fun personality and how she made photos seem like a breeze! Aubrey may have started as a photographer, but truly she seems more like a friend now! I am eternally thankful for the happy memories she provided along with the timeless wedding portraits that I will cherish forever. If it’s your wedding season, I highly recommend Aubrey Marie Photography to share the journey with you!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Oklahoma City
Location of (Aubrey Marie Photography)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding