Oklahoma City, OK 73199 Map · Phone number

About Aubrey Marie Photography

Hello!

My name is Aubrey Jones. I am a wife, photographer, proud Okie, and huge ice cream fanatic.

Based in Oklahoma City,  I regularly travel between Oklahoma and North Texas to photograph weddings for wonderful brides and grooms. If you are a bride who desires fresh, natural, classic images, we would be a great fit! And if you happen to love sushi, a great pair of high heels, and comfy oversized sweaters, we may just become best friends.

Please call or email me if you have any questions about my services and availability! You can also check out my latest work on my website and blog.

I can't wait to hear from you!

Aubrey

405.237.8681
www.aubreymariephoto.com
aubreymariephotography@yahoo.com

Follow Aubrey Marie Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Leah Gunn Photography

35 Reviews for Aubrey Marie Photography

• Jared

Jared A. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Aubrey Marie is AMAZING!

Aubrey was absolutely amazing. We could not be happier with the photos she took of our wedding. I would recommend her highly and without reservation! A++

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline S. · Married on 05/10/2021

Best Experience

In looking for a wedding photographer, all we had thought about was the way the pictures looked - more edited versus more natural, darker tones versus lighter tones, etc. While researching, I was initially drawn to Aubrey's work because it was so bright and clean looking, all of her photos looked so timeless. After reaching out and talking with Aubrey, she actually pointed out many other things to consider when choosing a wedding photographer, besides just the look of the photos. For example, she sent me weddings that she shot in churches/cathedrals so I could visualize photos in a venue similar to ours, rather than comparing to an outdoor venue. I appreciated her transparency and felt like I could trust Aubrey, without even having met her yet. In fact, we didn't meet Aubrey until our wedding day because we live in another state, but this was no problem at all! On the wedding day, it wasn't even a thought in our heads - we went about the entire day like we'd all known each other for a while. Aubrey made us feel comfortable, she had fun with us, and she was very professional all along the way. Multiple people in our wedding party mentioned to us that our photographer was so fun, sweet, and incredibly talented. We are so grateful that Aubrey captured our day and told the story perfectly. After the wedding, we worked with her to create our wedding album and it turned out amazing. It's such great quality and something we will have forever - we loved that this was an option in her photo packages. We can't recommend Aubrey enough. Anyone would be lucky to work with her on their wedding day!

Sent on 03/25/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney S. · Married on 10/30/2020

Beyond Amazing

Where do I begin, Aubrey is beyond amazing! I had the pleasure of being one of Aubrey’s seniors, from that point on I knew exactly who would be shooting my wedding! She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera, the photos were timeless & classic! Our engagement session was so much fun. My husband is very shy & doesn’t like taking picture. However, Aubrey had him laughing & having fun the entire time! On to the big day, Aubrey was perfect in every way. From keeping us on schedule to capturing all the details to reigning in all the groomsmen. My entire wedding party raved about how much they loved Aubrey’s fun personality and how she made photos seem like a breeze! Aubrey may have started as a photographer, but truly she seems more like a friend now! I am eternally thankful for the happy memories she provided along with the timeless wedding portraits that I will cherish forever. If it’s your wedding season, I highly recommend Aubrey Marie Photography to share the journey with you!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Aubrey Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Oklahoma City See on map
    Location of (Aubrey Marie Photography)