Aubrey Lynn Photography

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
$4,550 Most Popular Price

$4,550 Most Popular Price

Aubrey Lynn Photography, LLC is a luxury, published hybrid film + digital wedding photographer in Indiana. Aubrey Lynn Photography prides herself on being completely invested, dedicated, and passionate about her couples. Aubrey provides a romantic, classic, and colorful style to craft each gorgeous portrait and precious keepsake of your wedding day.

From the first email to the delivery of your wedding gallery, Aubrey Lynn Photography is the perfect choice for an incredible wedding photography experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,550

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,550

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Charlotte
    Charlotte B. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing Aubrey!

Aubrey is such a wonderful photographer, she made us feel so comfortable which is a triumph for a couple who hates getting pictures taken. The weather outside wouldn鈥檛 cooperate for a ceremony outside, but Aubrey ensured we could take all those treasured photos when the weather was clear. Could not ask for a better photographer, we can鈥檛 wait to see all the photos from the night.
    Katie B. Married on 06/24/2022

The Best Wedding Decision You Could Make

There is not a single situation I can think of to where you would regret hiring Aubrey to capture your wedding and love story. She is an absolute GEM of a human and one of the KINDEST souls you will ever meet. Before even booking her, she was incredibly responsive and willing to answer any questions I had regardless if they were about photos or not. After our initial call we not only instantly knew we had found our photographer, but also felt like we had made a new friend. Prior to our engagement session we had never gotten professional photos taken of us, but she made us feel so comfortable and eased all of our nerves so quickly. She provided great direction and was super flexible and fun to work with. And just when we thought things couldn't get better, she got us our engagement photos back in LESS THAN 48 HRS! Her turnaround time is virtually unheard of in the wedding photography world. On the wedding day she made quick work of all the details, family photos, and bridal party shots without compromising the quality of the photos. Her detailed timeline that she created made the day run smooth and the planning easy. You can tell how passionate she is about capturing the small special moments that mean the most to each couple. We have received an endless amount of compliments on the quality of each and every photo we received (of both engagement photos and wedding). I could continue to go on and on and on about how incredible it is to work with Aubrey, but you will have to find out for yourself. We couldn't recommend Aubrey enough to any couple, and we will continue to use her for family photos for years and years to come.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey C. Married on 07/11/2020

July 11 Wedding

Aubrey is so passionate in the world of photography. I am VERY grateful I chose her to support me. My engagement was 2 years ago and I feel like I have a forever friend! Let's not forget during our engagement shoot she was about to have her baby! She never once complained either. When I inquired through FB, I discussed with her how I have anxiety about my picture being taken and she was so patient, thoughtful, intentional, and helpful in making sure she could accommodate any feelings I had. When the pandemic hit, she eased my anxieties as well. She's a great listener, but even better at executing your needs. The pandemic happened and she was quick to think of me as well as her other clients by keeping in contact with us often. We talked on the phone many times. With the pandemic, I cut my second shooter to have less people and this woman worked her butt off to get any and all shots I desired. I am OBSESSED with our albums and her personal blog post. She can be light and airy with boldness as well as adding her touch of film. Anyways, she is constantly reaching out willing to grow and get better and better and does not go unnoticed through her dedication. Her support meant the world to me especially the day of. She was the structure of the day and the reason I felt able to enjoy myself, especially with abruptly having to go off of my anxiety medication. If you have further questions, reach out to me because hiring her is a MUST!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

4261 Blue Note Dr Indianapolis, IN, 46239
Location of (Aubrey Lynn Photography)

Aubrey Lynn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Aubrey Lynn Photography include in the starting price?

Aubrey Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Aubrey Lynn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Aubrey Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Aubrey Lynn Photography offer?

Aubrey Lynn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Aubrey Lynn Photography offer?

Aubrey Lynn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Aubrey Lynn Photography offer for wedding events?

Aubrey Lynn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Aubrey Lynn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Aubrey Lynn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding