Atmospheres Indy

Noblesville, IN View map

Atmospheres Indy is a full-service event design and décor company, specializing in the creation of unique and exquisite atmospheres that leave a lasting impression on your guests.

Whether planning an intimate gathering, wedding or elaborate gala; our experienced design team will provide exceptional service and quality unparalleled to any other design firm.

4.1

• Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 04/25/2022

Beautiful work

We are renting farm tables for our wedding and are so excited for the look it will add to our space. They have been super helpful and supportive every time I call with my ideas. Their work is inspiring and beautiful!
  • Married on 10/12/2019

Refund process

Renee was very gracious with the cancellation of our event. Most companies did not offer refunds but this company worked with us and we do appreciate it. Good people and would highly recommend.
  • Swetha
    Swetha V. Married on 07/07/2019

Fantastic!

I thoroughly enjoyed working with the atmosphere Indy team, especially Renee! They did the decor for all our events for our Indian wedding earlier this year. They coordinated the decor for all 4 events fantastically, in addition to making made each of the different venues look stunning, stylish and classy! I received so many compliments on the same. They are definitely busy and it may take a little while for them to get a response from but do NOT worry, they always get back to you and do a fantastic job! Renee went over the details of all the events with me and my family in full detail multiple times prior to the weekend and the team is always willing to work with you on your needs, They are also very reasonably priced, had the venue and decor ready ahead of the scheduled time and honestly, gave me no reason to worry the wedding weekend. Again, I highly recommend their fantastic efforts and hope to work with them again in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Indianapolis Yacht Club Indianapolis Yacht Club Country Club Weddings

Fantastic displays.

Jared Wade Entertainment Jared Wade Entertainment Wedding DJs

These guys are great! I have gotten the chance to work with them a couple different times and I have to say that they love what they do, and it shows. I love having another resource to send couples to when we are booked who I can trust to take care of their needs. - Jared :-)

The Wellington Fishers Banquet & Catering Center The Wellington Fishers Banquet & Catering Center Banquet Halls

Renee and Greg are absolutely amazing. They can transform any room or really any area into a wonderland for you. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

20935 Cicero Rd Noblesville, 46060

Contact discuss event or to request meeting
Location of (Atmospheres Indy)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding