At Your Service Events & Travel, LLC

Dresher, PA View map Visit website

At Your Service Events & Travel, LLC is a full-service event and travel company operating out of Dresher, Pennsylvania. Established in 1998. This group has maintained its esteemed status by working closely with couples to fulfill their dream event and travel needs. Over the years, this team has successfully orchestrated hundreds of events and thousands of travel arrangements for vacations and getaways, as well as destination weddings, elopements, vow renewals, and honeymoons. At Your Service Events & Travel celebrates diversity and is a welcoming place for every couple. LGBTQ friendly.

At Your Service Events & Travel helps transforms a couple's vision into a reality while reflecting their personal style. The group plans and coordinates their clients' vacations with their requirements and wishes in mind. Newlyweds know they are in good hands with this boutique company, offering a hands-on and personable approach as well as travel insurance packages for peace of mind. This team of knowledgeable travel agents has planned countless special occasions for people in love in the following destinations, among others:

• Caribbean
  • Dominican Republic
  • Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • North America
  • Pacific Islands
  • South America
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America
Pacific Islands
South America

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Z
    Zipporah W. Getting married on 10/12/2023

Impeccable Service

Sharon Budman has been a God-sent. My fiancé and I are planning a destination wedding in Cozumel Mexico, and from the very start Sharon has been attentive, and diligent in providing us with all the information needed to make the best decisions for resorts in the area, what they provided, who had the date we wanted, and who would be the friendliest with our budget. She has continued her diligence in finding the best prices and promotions, and has been upfront at every turn. I would highly recommend her services; she is nothing short of an event superhero!

Zipporah,
    Working with you and Lydia on your dream Destination Wedding and Honeymoon has been a pleasure. We did sift through a lot of options, but in the end I think we nailed it on your vision!
    Thank you for trusting me to be a part of your Wedding and Honeymoon in Cozumel.
  • Dana
    Dana Getting married on 06/17/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

By far the best travel agent

Sharon was extremely helpful throughout my journey in planning our upcoming honeymoon. She was professional, responded in a timely manner, respected my fiancé and my wishes, and made this process so easy! I also booked my bachelorette weekend getaway through her which was the best decision I made for me and my girls! Sharon was delightful to work with. I will definitely book again for all future travel endeavors.

At Your Service Events & Travel, LLC's reply:

Dana, that was so nice of you! Your timing is perfect - I was just detailing the info for the girls for YOUR LAST FLING BEFORE THE RING!! Now that your save the dates are out, I will follow up on your Hotel room blocks. Cancun will be a blast with your Bride Squad and I know Rick is super psyched for the Honeymoon....I love that!
    Thanks again!
    Ellen C. Married on 07/11/2022

Excellent very personable

I would recommend At Your Service events& Travel to anyone. Very personable, very reliable, always willing to go the extra mile.

Ellen,
    Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I know how busy you are, with everything on your plate. It was a pleasure working with you and Kyle. If we only knew you would end up at the first destination we looked at! Looking forward to working on Disney with you...
    Thanks again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

At Your Service Events & Travel, LLC 1
Offer

Our company service fee will be waived for all Wedding Wire couples.

At Your Service Events & Travel, LLC 2
Offer

Free Wedding Package

WHEN YOU STAY 3 NIGHTS OR LONGER

It includes a sweet fuchsia Dendrobium orchids orchid bouquet and boutonniere, as well as a table for eight with crisp linens, a lovely centerpiece, and a charming white cake. It's the perfect choice for an intimate and memorable occasion.

Pricing

Team

Sharon Budman
Sharon Budman
Owner

I love LOVE and I love TRAVEL! By combining two lifetime careers, 2022 welcomes 38 years for me in the Travel industry and 28 years in the Event industry. I am a passionate people person, and details drive me. By focusing on Romance Travel, I am able to specialize in my passions. I plan, create, design, and bring to reality your special celebrations. I consult, coordinate. and most importantly - I listen. Whether it is a life cycle event or the vacation of your dreams, AYS Events & Travel wraps it all up neatly, and efficiently, eliminating your stress, so you can enjoy your celebrations.

Pennsylvania Dresher, PA, 19025
Location of (At Your Service Events & Travel, LLC)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding