Lawrenceville, Lawrenceville, GA 30045 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Asil's Occasions

Asil’s Occasions is a family-owned wedding planning business based in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Passionate about weddings, this creative team prides themselves on their attention to detail and commitment to creating unforgettable experiences. Engaged couples take center-stage throughout every part of the planning process, as the team works tirelessly to bring their visions to life. Newlyweds are sure to appreciate the company’s diligence, thoughtfulness, and personalized services as they celebrate their big day in style.

Asil’s Occasions offers all-inclusive wedding planning packages to accommodate couples’ tastes and budgets. Willing to perform duties at any stage of planning the wedding, the team is available for partial and day-of coordination, as well as full-service organization. In general, packages can include wedding decor design, florals, and strong vendor recommendations. The team can also help couples organize and manage pre-wedding events, such as engagement parties and rehearsal dinners.

• Black-owned
637d2cc6 4e71 44b4 957a 757bc439ca67 51 964751 161595209255351

3 Reviews for Asil's Occasions

Shavonne C. · Married on 10/05/2019

Lisa & Team Orchestrated the Best Day of My Life

Lisa was absolutely fantastic! From start to finish. I contracted her for month-of coordination services many months in advance of my wedding. She had great vendor referrals and was very familiar with my venue and area around it. Each time we met, she was always prompt, organized and on point! She kept me organized and even sent me text reminders when things slipped my mind. She even helped my mother-in-law coordinate and design the rehearsal dinner which was absolutely gorgeous. She also saved me the week of the wedding when we needed 145 decals placed on glass champagne flutes. Not only did she volunteer to take that task off of my hands, she made sure the glasses were clean and placed in the right seats before the reception. On the day of the wedding everything was in line and flawless. She had plenty of attendants to help with keeping the bridal party in order and also flipping the room. I had several guests comment that my wedding was the most on-time and organized event they'd ever seen - all because Lisa was the commander of the ship. I never spoke to a vendor because Lisa handled it. At the end of the night, I wasn't worried about clean-up because she was on top of it. There were so many moments where Lisa stepped in and just handled whatever was going on so I could be in the moment and enjoy my friends and family. My wedding day was absolutely flawless and hands down the best day of my life. Thank you so much Lisa and the rest of the Asil's Occassions team for a job well done. If I could rate you 100 stars I would!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Asil's Occasions's reply:

Wow!! Thank you so much Shavonne!! Both you and Travell made our jobs so relaxing and fun. Your wedding was so beautiful! Your family & friends were so welcoming.

Each wedding we plan, design or coordinate I try to take one thing I learned from my clients. Thank you introducing me to One Note! Also, you both did an amazing job on your vendor choices!! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Williams! 😘
  • W

Win · Married on 12/31/2017

My 50th Birthday venue was everything that I wanted and more! The personal touches that were added throughout showed that Asil’s occasions really all out to make their client’s event extra special and show that they care.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Asil's Occasions's reply:

Thank You Winona for you allowing Asil’s Occasion to be apart of your vision. It was a pleasure working with you.

Asil's Occasions Pricing

Asil's Occasions Price Rates

Asil's Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    3-5

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Asil's Occasions 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Asil's Occasions 2
    Unforgettable

Asil's Occasions is so excited to offer 15% off 2020 or 2021 wedding bookings. Book your wedding with us by January 31, 2020 so you can receive this wonderful discount!

Team of Asil's Occasions

Lisa Royes

Lisa Royes

Event Planner & Stylist

Hello!

I'm Lisa the Event Planner & Stylist for Asil's Occasions. I have been planning & styling events for over 5 years. I love getting to my clients so I can truly execute their vision for their occasion. I can't wait to plan with you!

Cheers!

Lisa

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Lawrenceville Lawrenceville, GA, 30045 See on map
    7705950688 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday & Sunday by appointments only Closed on major holidays
    Location of (Asil's Occasions)