Asil's Occasions

4.9 out of 5 rating
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Your Wedding Planner

Asil’s Occasions is a family-owned wedding planning business based in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Passionate about weddings, this creative team prides themselves on their attention to detail and commitment to creating unforgettable experiences. Engaged couples take center-stage throughout every part of the planning process, as the team works tirelessly to bring their visions to life. Newlyweds are sure to appreciate the company’s diligence, thoughtfulness, and personalized services as they celebrate their big day in style.

Asil’s Occasions offers all-inclusive wedding planning packages to accommodate couples’ tastes and budgets. Willing to perform duties at any stage of planning the wedding, the team is available for partial and day-of coordination, as well as full planning organization.

Investment

Asil’s Occasions will assist couples with determining their wedding cost by creating a personalized simple wedding budget sheet. Our customized wedding services will help the couple focus on themselves and have a positive wedding journey experience without breaking the bank.

Our Wedding Journey

The wedding journey with Asil’s Occasions begins the day we have our wedding consultation with the couple. We then create a wedding design board and proposal based on the couple’s wedding day vision. Then it’s time for execution. The team of creators and vendors chosen begin the wedding production.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

3-5

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 03/05/2022

Amazing Experience!

Lisa was so professional and really helped make our wedding a special day to be remembered. She was thorough, creative, and very punctual. We appreciate everything she did for us and we wholeheartedly recommend her and her services.

Asil's Occasions's reply:

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you for your kind words. I was happy to assist with planning your wedding. You guys are awesome!
    Lisa
  • Princess
    Princess O. Married on 09/13/2020

Birthday Brunch

Mrs. Lisa was beyond attentive to all my needs. From the details of the plating with my initials, to perfectly executing my Polo Classic themed brunch under crunch time, she honestly went above and beyond my expectations. My 25th birthday was more than memorable because of Mrs.Lisa and I would recommend her services to everyone because she’s passionate at what she does & she makes it a priority to execute whatever you have in mind. Despite not knowing when my next event will be, I’m still more than eager & excited because I would not choose anyone else to plan my future special event but Mrs. Lisa herself. If I did not have Mrs.Lisa by my side on my special day I have no idea how I would of operated on my own, she made sure everything ran smoothly while keeping my stress levels low. Six months later and I’m still at awe with the execution of my birthday brunch. 10s across the board!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Asil's Occasions 1
Exclusive
Asil's Occasions 2
Offer

Asil's Occasions is so excited to offer 15% off 2020 or 2021 wedding bookings. Book your wedding with us by January 31, 2020 so you can receive this wonderful discount!

Pricing

Team

Lisa Royes
Lisa Royes
Event Planner & Stylist

Hello!

I'm Lisa the Event Planner & Stylist for Asil's Occasions. I have been planning & styling events for over 5 years. I love getting to my clients so I can truly execute their vision for their occasion. I can't wait to plan with you!

Cheers!

Lisa

Lawrenceville Lawrenceville, GA, 30045
770-595-0688

Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday & Sunday by appointments only Closed on major holidays
Location of (Asil's Occasions)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding