245 McEvoy St, San Jose, CA 95126 Map · Phone number

About Asiel Design

Welcome to Asiel Design! The bay area’s wedding and special event design specialist. With over 20 years experience, the owners and principle designers, Jonathan and Linnae have etched their names into the landscape of the event world as being among the top event planners, working along side California’s premier wedding coordinators. Being well known for their artistic floral design, Asiel is so much more then a wedding florist. This creative team of floral designers works to customize your event color scheme, style and taste to create a personalized look and bring your desired event theme to life. Asiel Design extensively works at the best wedding and event venues. From San Francisco wedding venues and beyond, Asiel does not fail to deliver stunning event decor for special occasions. For great event design ideas check out the Venue Review which features event design concepts at some of the bay area’s best event venues including; The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay, Casa Real, Nestldown, The Julia Morgan Ballroom, The Kohl Mansion, and the St Regis, San Francisco to name a few. When working with Asiel Design, you get more then a wedding consultant, special event coordinator, or wedding florist, you get a family of passionate and talented creative experts who love turning dreams into design reality. A design so powerful that it Evokes Emotion.

• Hills Flowers and Events
  • C & M Fleuri
  • Mountain Thorn Floral

24 Reviews for Asiel Design

1 User photo

Asiel Design 1
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2019

Floral & Design Team of my dreams!

Linnae and her team went above and beyond our wedding expectations. We met with Linnae for a 2 hour consultation where she brought our decorating dreams to life. Their team covered all the details including the option to reuse pieces like our arch and ceremony candle clusters as part of our ceremony! They answered all my questions even before I could ask them. They are a team who put the bride and groom first and put us in absolute aww. Their accent pieces and all the final touches truly added to our wedding!

Asiel Design 2
    Sent on 11/26/2019

Magdalena · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful flowers from Asiel Design!

Asiel Design was fantastic to work with and the flowers at my September 2019 wedding in Los Gatos were so beautiful! To start with, they were more reasonably priced than some other florists I explored and were very flexible and accommodating to my budget. Elissa and Linnae thoughtfully went through my proposal line by line and suggested areas where I could save money by creatively repurposing floral (for example, with their suggestion, we reused the greenery attached to the backs of ceremony chairs on the wedding party dinner tables). Also, my vendor visit at Asiel Design was one of the highlights of wedding planning. I had communicated my vision and color palette to Asiel ahead of time, and when I visited in person, Linnae was ready with a beautiful arrangement for me to see. Together, we swapped out a few flowers and selected the exact right vases for the centerpieces. On the day of my wedding, the flowers were delivered promptly and were very fresh despite the 85 degree heat! The flowers were absolutely perfect and even better than I had envisioned. I highly recommend hiring Asiel Design for your wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Cynden · Married on 02/04/2017

Meg, Linnae, and the Asiel team transformed our venue into an amazing landscape that my wife is still raving about. Linnae's vision for our wedding was exactly what we wanted and was executed to perfection. Even though our budget was on the smaller end for them, they still worked with us and were able to produce a wedding decor that blew us away. The planning process was also great, as Meg was always quickly responsive and flexible with us. There were a couple times where we needed an extension on a payment deadline and they were happy to oblige. We couldn't have imagined that our wedding would turn out as beautifully as it did, and we have the team at Asiel to thank. You will not be disappointed with Asiel Design, they are the best in the business.

Sent on 02/26/2017