Las Vegas, NV 89109 Map · Phone number

About Asia Werner Make Up Artist

"Asia is so pleasant to work with. It was like having a fun, girl party with you helping me."-Luise W.

On your Wedding day, and everyday we want you to look and feel your best. With over 10 years of experience, Asia will create a customized, lasting Bridal look for you and your Bridal party. Having worked and trained with brands such as MAC, Hourglass Cosmetics, NARS & Make Up Forever, she is well-versed in various skin types and tones. With a background in runway, print & special events, Asia loves connecting with Brides. She is honored to be chosen to be a part of your big day.

With the option of a trial (highly recommended) Asia will consult with you to create the look you have always dreamed of. Reliable, fun and professional, Asia promises to make you feel and look your best.

"She made me look fantastic. I was highly satisfied. She answered all my questions and even recommended two products that I still use regularly."-Laree B.

*Airbrush makeup offered.

dsc0282
img9029
tessabride1
Asia Werner Make Up Artist
Shirley was so much fun to work with. Her color theme was purple. So I gave her a smokey style look...
photo 1
photo 3
Asia Werner Make Up Artist
Mandee wanted a romantic, classic look to go with her beautiful rustic mountain wedding. I used some...
Mandee & Nick sharing a special moment.
Mandee & Nick sharing a special moment.
noonan2
10 31 01
997999102015161104855422061352n
64188102008368543412851074527062n
Asia Werner Make Up Artist
Paula had a simple wedding at a bed and breakfast in Connecticut. Her dress (not pictured) had a...
48829110200836357528865887552034n
983918541074509279431370344307n 1
Asia Werner Make Up Artist
2 lovely bridesmaids. Each girl wanted something different, which I thought was so fun being able to...
1194455920359075927350350552n
dsc0282
img9029

12 Reviews for Asia Werner Make Up Artist

• User3450155 · 1+ year ago

Asia is a true professional when it comes to beautiful makeup, and she played a huge role in making my big day very special. Like any bride, I wanted to feel like a princess, and Asia's work gave me just that feeling! Not only did Asia provide me with a flawless look, but she was skilled in how to make the makeup last throughout the day. Her work also made me look gorgeous both in person to guests AND on camera. On top of this, Asia is simply a pleasure to have around. She is friendly, kind, and patient, and will undoubtedly make you feel at ease for one of the most memorable days of your life. I would recommend her wholeheartedly!

Sent on 08/07/2013
  • User3712014 · 2+ years ago

Asia is GREAT! Not only did she make me look like a model, but she listened to all of my gossip. I hired Asia to do my make-up for a three-day event and she gave me a fantastic deal. She is extremely talented and had a large selection of makeup to choose from. In addition to her make up talent, she has an extremely warm and friendly personality. I'm looking for an excuse to hire her again!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Shumona · Married on 05/31/2014

Asia is amazing!!! I used Asia for both my wedding and pre-wedding photo shoot (meaning I had to look good outdoors, indoors, and through an HD camera lens) and was really happy with both results. She understood that I'm fairly clueless about hair and makeup and was able to figure out exactly what I wanted even though I had a difficult time articulating it. She's also just plain fun to be around which is important given how much you will spend with her. Lastly, something that's really important to me - she is incredibly responsive, even when she's busy so I never felt forgotten. I just got my wedding pictures back and am getting rave reviews on how I looked which is all thanks to Asia. I can't wait to find another excuse to have her do my makeup again!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Award

Asia Werner Make Up Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Beauty by Tia Nicole
    Beauty by Tia Nicole Wedding Hair & Makeup

Asia, Is a Highly skilled makeup artist with good judgement and a good personality. I would recommend her for all occasions.

• Arnee Dodd Makeup Artistry
    Arnee Dodd Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Asia for years as a fellow makeup artist and her work and work ethic are fantastic. She's creative, committed, listens well and is a great artist. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

• Las Vegas, 89109 See on map