Greenwood, IN 46143 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Link Photography

What I'm About

I'm Ashley, a midwest fine art wedding photographer & storyteller! I'm based out of Indianapolis, Indiana, but I absolutely love to travel! I serve a Savior who gives me love and grace daily. I have a husky puppy, a tabby cat, and a husband who loves me just the way I need. I enjoy little things, like the way it smells when it rains, the first time you light a candle, and a glass of wine on the porch while talking life with a friend. I love simplicity and I believe every little victory deserves its own dance party.

My Philosophy & Style

I fall in love with people; I am all about making lasting connections and new friends. Relationships, to me, are number one and I fully expect to leave your special day knowing I've made two lifelong friends. I really can't get enough, this is right where my heart is meant to be.?

I love to guide my clients through their session and wedding day in a way that produces the most real versions of who they are as individuals, and how they come together as a couple. I pride myself in giving my clients a unique and original perspective, in order to keep their moments and memories of this very important time in life alive forever.??

I'm a sucker for anything and everything soft and lovely. Give me lace, tulle, flowing, elegant wedding gowns and lush blooming wildflowers and greenery. I'm in love with unique and extraordinary venues including gardens, outdoor spaces, chateaus, private estates and mansions. I am learning to shoot film alongside digital because I love brides who value the timelessness of photography.

Follow Ashley Link Photography on

4 Reviews for Ashley Link Photography

Ashley is amazing! No really, I cannot give a better review...5 stars across the board.

She was very fun to work with and the photos look wonderful! She wrote a blog post on her website and a Facebook post tagging us and saying wonderful things so our friends and family could see the photos and know a little bit about our special day. She gave us the original photos so we can print as many copies as we want in the future.

She capture both our engagement and wedding photos. Both times, she was very prompt in getting us one or two photos the next day and then getting the whole set back in about a week. She even had a slideshow ready for us at our reception so we could view the photos from the ceremony taken a couple hours prior!

Most importantly, Ashely loves Jesus and makes that apparent in her words and her work ethic. She loves people, and gets to know her clients before a shoot by meeting in person over coffee or lunch. We really think we gained not just a photographer, but a friend :)

Sent on 10/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

We hired Ashley Link Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and were extremely happy with the pictures we received! Ashley Link has a way of making people feel super comfortable during photographs, she is personable, flexible and professional. We continue to receive compliments on our wedding photos from friends and family but also on the professionalism that Ashley demonstrated on the day of our wedding, she was able to capture all of the important moments without being intrusive or taking away from the special moments. We have, and will continue to recommend Ashley Link Photography to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Emily · Married on 08/22/2015

If I were to describe my experience with Ashley Link Photography in one word, I would have to settle on the word “priceless” because there are so many great things I could say.
    When I saw Ashley on my wedding day, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I knew she would take care of everything, and I completely trusted her to think of everything in the midst of the chaos. And she did. She captured critical moments like a pro, and I was pleasantly surprised to find those special candid shots she caught throughout the day. My family formals are beautifully done, and I cherish them often. My reception pictures are hilarious and unforgettable.
    My wedding and reception both took place at a small, local B&B, and there was a limited amount of space and pretty backdrops. Ashley exceeding our expectations, and I felt as though the setting for my wedding was actually a magical, airy garden, instead of a plot of land near a busy road. She did so much with so little, and her artwork is consistently inspiring, stylistically and emotionally.
    As if that wasn’t enough, she surprised me on the night of my wedding with a preview of my wedding photos. She waited until I had a moment to spare, and she set up her laptop on a reception table. The twenty something photos she quickly put together from the day made my already emotionally charged heart overflow, and I cried happy tears. My guests also saw the slideshow of sneak peeks and LOVED them. It was such a beautiful gift to for her to give.
    In one word, she is priceless, but she is also so many other things. An artist, a professional, and now a lifelong friend. She is worth every cent, and more, and if I had to do it again, I would hire her one million times over.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Ashley Link Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images