2366 S 200 W, Bountiful, UT 84010 Map · Phone number

About Ashley DeHart Photography

Ashley DeHart Photography is a professional wedding photographer from Bountiful, Utah, specializing in natural light imagery that’s vibrant and full of genuine emotions. Lead photographer and owner Ashley DeHart enjoys being behind the lens capturing your day as it unfolds, so you have beautiful memories to cherish for years to come. From getting ready details and your first look to your unique ceremony and first kiss, Ashley DeHart Photography produces colorful high-resolution images that are timeless and elegant.

Ashley DeHart Photography is available for weddings, engagements, boudoir photography, portraits, and family sessions in Davis and Salt Lake Counties. Ashley enjoys connecting with couples to discuss all the details, and find out which package is the best fit for their vision and budget. Ashley DeHart Photography is devoted to the needs of her couples, and only photographs one event per day. Other services available include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits
Follow Ashley DeHart Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• McKenzie Lockwood Photography
mg7073

6 Reviews for Ashley DeHart Photography

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 06/13/2020

Incredible Experience, Incredible Photographer!

Ashley is amazing and I can't recommend her enough if you're looking for a photographer!! She took some engagement photos for us and also captured our "minimony" since our big wedding was postponed due to covid-19. Both sessions were so fun and went fantastic! My now husband (who hates having pictures taken) was so impressed and commented about how well Ashley guided us through so many poses so efficiently. We both agreed that her suggestions and posing adjustments made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She has a talent for evoking natural interactions and emotions and was able to really capture our relationship as it is, rather than an overly-staged version of it. Not only is she great at posing, but every single image is absolutely stunning!! We received our galleries insanely quickly and the images are even better than I expected! They're bright, colorful, and dreamy, with a huge variety of photos to choose from. I will forever be in love with every single one and I know we will treasure them for years to come!

Ashley was flexible and accommodating with our plan changes because of covid, and the easy booking/payment process made everything so easy. She responds so quickly and thoroughly to emails and was such a great resource during wedding planning. She really cares about her brides! Luckily she's available for our new wedding date next year because I don't think another photographer could live up to my expectations after working with her :) I actually get to do the "wedding experience" over again and hands down Ashley is only photographer I'd want to hire. Look no further for a photographer, she is absolutely fantastic!!!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Heather · Married on 10/31/2015

She was amazing!!! Her prices are the best I've seen from any quality photographer, which is really nice if you have a low budget wedding. She was very professional and fun to work with. We had a list of poses that she incorporated into her photo shoot and was very creative. The photos turned out better than I expected and I absolutely love them! I would definitely go to her again for other photography needs.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Becca · Married on 08/29/2015

Ashley was honestly the easiest person to work with. I asked for a contract with specific things in it, she obliged and never said i was being a pain. She was on time, had the best suggestions, even brought a second photographer. It helped that she was very casual it felt like we had a friend taking our pictures. I plan to use her for our family photos and whatever else she'll photograph. Loved her and would/ do recommend her.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Award

Ashley DeHart Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• The Potted Pansy Floral Design Co. Wedding Florists

Ashley has an eye for clean, crisp photographs that can't be beat! Her images are always unique and hold true to color, style, and reality! I highly recommend her!

• 2366 S 200 W Bountiful, UT, 84010 See on map
    Location of (Ashley DeHart Photography)