Lakeland, FL 33813 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Brooke Photography

I am a modern photographer based in Central Florida. My style is modern, simple and genuine. I love people in love.

If I could only wear one thing for the rest of my life it would be jeans and white T-shirt. I think the most beautiful things in the world are the simple things that occur everyday.  I think everyone's story is unique. I would love to hear yours. I am a quiet observer. I am a story teller. I am a photographer. I am me. Thank YOU for being here today. I hope I get the chance to meet you. If you want to learn more about me and see my latest work/ thoughts check out my  blog: http://ashleybrookeblog.blogspot.com/

- Brooke Young

Follow Ashley Brooke Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Chasing Moments Photography
  • Ashley Gay Photography
  • Danielle Owens Photography
  • Love Luxe Studio

7 Reviews for Ashley Brooke Photography

Dana · Married on 11/07/2015

We loved having Brooke as our photographer. She is calm and easy going, and gets amazing photos. She is so wonderful to work with. I think that she is a bargin for the quality and services that she provides. We will always use her for any of our future photography needs.

Thanks,
    Dana

Sent on 12/02/2015

Julia · Married on 08/29/2014

Choosing Ashley Brooke Photography was without a doubt one of the best decisions my husband and I made when we were planning our wedding. The photographs from our wedding are absolutely stunning and I am so pleased with the images we have to remember our wedding day. Brooke captured every part of the day gorgeously, and she even photographed small details during the day that I might not have asked for directly- pictures of our invitation, the gifts at the church before they were presented, the pew markers- but I am so happy to have them now to remember some of the beautiful details from the day.

I live overseas, but despite the long distance I found Ashley Brooke Photography to be flexible, professional, friendly, and budget friendly. My husband and I were not able to come to Tampa for an engagement session with Brooke, so she allowed me to do a boudoir session with her on one of my trips home before the wedding. She made me feel very comfortable and took very classy, but attractive photos that I could give to my husband as a gift. Another thing I really appreciated was that the day of our wedding, Brooke was taking lots of photos but I never felt like we were being "photographed". She was very discreet and I think that some of the best photos from our wedding are because of that.

I highly recommend Ashley Brooke Photography for any event- but if you are a bride wondering who to trust to capture the sweet, happy memories for your wedding day, without hesitation I point you to Ashley Brooke Photography. You won't be disappointed! Thank you Brooke, we are so happy we have such lovely, beautiful photographs look back on to remember our wedding day!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

My husband and I were more than pleased with Ashley Brooke Photography. She took our engagement pictures in Lakeland as well as our wedding pictures in Clearwater. She was so much fun and we felt so comfortable during our photoshoots. We loved the turn out of all of our photos for both occasions. On our big day she was there really early to capture the bridal party getting ready and stayed until the end of the reception. It was so nice to have her there all day to capture every moment. She was so much fun that day and was extremely patient through all the wedding craziness!

Sent on 06/30/2014

• Merrymaking Events Wedding Planners

I got an email from Brooke about her business out of the blue one day. By looking at her work online, I could tell she had real talent... her work was stunning. The first chance I got, I recommended her to a bride of mine who I knew would love her.... and she booked her right away. I absolutely loved working with Ashley Brooke Photography. Very sweet and calm attitudes that made it a joy to work with them. When I got the photos a short time after the event, they were spectacular! Obviously, everyone else who saw them thought so too..... this wedding was featured in wedding magazines and on wedding blogs, like The Lovely Find, because of how Brooke captured the moments of their very special day. I would use them for EVERYTHING if they lived closer.... but still recommend them to brides who want fresh, beautiful and naturally stunning photos. Hire them, they will make you look fabulous!

• Winsor Event Studio Wedding Planners

Brooke is such a talented photographer with an eye for creative shots and magazine-worthy images. She is a pleasure to work with and puts the couple completely at ease in front of the lense. I will continue to recommend her to brides!

• Lakeland, 33813 See on map
    Location of (Ashley Brooke Photography)

Ashley Brooke Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Ashley Brooke Photography offer?

Ashley Brooke Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ashley Brooke Photography offer?

Ashley Brooke Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• One Event / Day
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Ashley Brooke Photography offer for wedding events?

Ashley Brooke Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Brooke Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Brooke Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in flexibility, 5.0 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time and 4.9 in professionalism.