Boulder, CO 80304 Map · Phone number

About Ashleigh Miller Photography

I'm a southern gal living out west with a huge love for capturing the essence of couples tying the knot! Your images from this special day will remind you always of how your life together began and was celebrated. Book your wedding with me today!

Follow Ashleigh Miller Photography on

• West End Photography
  • Stephanie Mikuls
  • Kiefel Photography
Bride & Groom
ashleighmiller 2019 08 08 elope rachel justin mountains co 1080 51 482896 1569957237
Outdoor Ceremony
Vows!

4 Reviews for Ashleigh Miller Photography

Julie Pollack · Married on 09/20/2019

Dream come true

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Ashleigh. From the moment we met her at our sunrise engagement shoot in 7 degree weather I knew we found the perfect person to capture our special moments. Not only is Ashleigh kind, warm hearted, easy going, and fun, she is incredibly talented. Ashleigh’s style is to capture the love you have with your partner outside as an adventure. Our engagement shoot was in Breckenridge before the sun came up. The pictures she took were so beautiful. Somehow Ashleigh was able to capture romantic moments with my fiancé and the beautiful scenery in a way I couldn’t imagine.

Our wedding shoot was even better. Ashleigh was able to capture every special detail, in the perfect lighting, and perfect moment. I am able to treasure the memories of my wedding because of Ashleigh Miller. I can’t express my gratitude enough and can’t recommend her more!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rachel Marion · Married on 08/07/2019

So incredibly talented!!!

Ashleigh did our elopement photos, which turned out so incredible! We did a lot of research of photographers in the Denver area and Ashleigh is the most genuinely kind and talented one we found. She was super quick to respond to us when we reached out to her, and she really is committed to making sure you have a wonderful experience. Every time I show friends and family our elopement photos, they comment on how talented Ashleigh’s work is. We are just so thrilled to have had the opportunity to work with Ashleigh and have such timelessly beautiful photos!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Emily

Emily Christensen · Married on 07/06/2019

10/10 would recommend

I cannot rave enough about how pleased we are with our photos and overall experience with Ashleigh! It is a big decision to book someone to be your wedding photographer, but once we had our engagement session we were totally put at ease. Ashleigh knows what she is doing and it shows. Between wedding party and family she was able to gracefully direct the crew to capture our favorite moments.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Ashleigh Miller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3700
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums