As You Wish

Marigot, MF View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
4.9 out of 5 rating

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We invite you to look at our website where you can view our service options. To get started, please schedule a planning consultation by clicking the link on our site. During your consultation, we will discuss the location of choice, your connection to the Islands and your budget goals. This is a great opportunity to ask an expert any questions you have regarding your Island Wedding.

Chantal & Clemence

Visit our website: www.asyouwishsxm.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Samantha L. Married on 01/13/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding Experience, Cannot Recommend Enough!

Last week the As You Wish team helped my now husband and I have our DREAM wedding. I cannot say enough good things about working with Clemence and her team. They were incredibly helpful in creating a framework of how to work through every detail. The idea of planning a wedding in Sint Maarten all the way from New York was completely overwhelming but the As You Wish team provided the most incredibly detailed and structured google doc to work from. It absolutely helped us to prioritize one thing at a time and allowed us to easily provide input and collaborate on every detail.

We began working together nearly one-year prior to the wedding and kicked things off with a fun and exciting planning call. Clemence shared how they typically work and introduced her team of rockstars who we quickly began communicating with over WhatsApp with for the duration of the process. They were incredibly responsive and receptive to our vision. They quite literally took our pinterest concept boards and our verbal explanation of what we hoped for and made it a reality.

We met in person once a few months before and again the week of. They were extremely detailed and patient as they walked us through the physical layout of the event and the structure of the day. I was feeling 100% confident going into the big day and knew that we were in great hands. I really can say that I had zero stress about how the day would be managed, which was such a gift! I got to enjoy myself rather than playing host. Clemence spent the day with me while I got ready and did first look/ pictures and she was so lovely, fun and positive. At the wedding the entire team was on their game. Always available if I had questions and proactively checking on us throughout the entire day/ night. All of our guests were charmed by them too!

Our wedding was PERFECT and I don't event want to imagine the magic it would have been missing without the As You Wish touch! I would 1000% recommend working with them as you plan your big day. It will be the best investment you make to ensure your wedding is everything you've ever dreamed.
    Kristina T. Married on 11/12/2022

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t say enough about Clèmence, Chantal, and their team. Putting your trust in someone so far away, and for such a special day, can be stressful and nerve racking. As You Wish took our vision and brought everything to life. Once on the island, we received top notch attention and service from them. Clèmence flew out just to be there on our special day, and for that I will always be thankful. I truly feel like a made a lifetime friend. Thank you all again for the amazing job you did to make our wedding day magical. We love you guys!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra B. Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best destination wedding of our dreams

I first found As You Wish through someone on Instagram who had previously used them. Once we booked our St Martin venue I knew I HAD TO HAVE THEM plan our wedding!! It was the best decision of our life to have As You Wish on our journey with us. We could not have had a wedding this beautiful without them. Our Wedding was 5 days ago and my husband and I still get really teary eyed over it. It was beyond perfect and Chantal and her team became our instant family the second we spoke on the phone, and then in person months later!! They pulled out all of the stops, when we walked into our reception before people came in it blew us away!!! They made everything so easy for us being thousands of miles away...Also they have a rain dance that truly works!!!! We love As You Wish so much and already want to renew our vows!! You wont regret booking this Wedding Planner.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Marigot, MF, MF 0000Z
Location of (As You Wish)

Other vendors in St. Martin / St. Maarten for your wedding