As You Wish Reviews

26 | Marigot, MF

26 Reviews for As You Wish

Diane · Married on 03/11/2018

I am the mother of the bride...Do not hesitate to hire a wedding planner you will need one... use Sarah and Chantal. They make the all of your events seamless. The organization, communication and their attention to detail was perfection, even down to the spreadsheets used for budgeting. We chose Abacos, Bahamas for destination and Chantal was onsite and made the event go without a hitch. We could not have pulled it off without her. CHANTAL'S creativity, can do attitude, and professionalism were beyond my expectations.
    THEY ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

We can't thank the ladies at As You Wish enough for making our special day everything we could have hoped for and more. If you are thinking about booking As You Wish for your wedding, DO IT! You won't be disappointed. Every step of the way they made sure to answer all of our questions and make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it for our wedding day. We got married at a villa we were renting in Terres-Basses, and Chantal was at the villa on the day of the wedding from 8 a.m. until 4:30 a.m. the morning after - she and her staff went above and beyond to take care of everything so that we could just enjoy the time with our family and friends. At 4 a.m., Chantal turned all of our wedding flowers into beautiful bouquets on for us to wake up to, and then she drove our last straggling guests back to their hotel because the cab drivers we reserved had already left. We wouldn't change a minute of our wedding night, and it was all thanks to the As You Wish team! My husband keeps saying that Chantal is now his best friend!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Robyn · Married on 04/28/2017

I am the mother of the bride. As You Wish is the most professional, organized, kind and calming ladies to work with I have ever met. They delivered 100% and more! I could not have imagined our event for 140 people in St Maartin without them. Their work is beautiful and they were so kind and reassuring the entire time. We had no worries or problems what so ever. Their staff is also professional. I will miss seeing Sarah and Chantel. There is nothing the two of them cannot plan with style and grace. I will miss them. The past 7 months working with them has been very smooth. They were recommended from a friend in the States and I now also highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Maria · Married on 12/28/2016

Pick As You Wish!! Chantal & Sarah put together the perfect day! It was elegant, beautiful and way better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Kathleen · Married on 11/12/2016

I want to thank Sarah & Chantal for making Amy & Heaths wedding such a wonderful ocassion. I had a vision of how the wedding would be and both Sarah & Chantal made that vision a reality. I could not have been more happy. They both worked so hard with Chantal turning our venue and ceremony into a fairytale ,while Sarah was busy making sure our bride and her party were calm, ready and stress free. Both ladies deserve the credit for making Amy and Heaths wedding such a fun, unforgettable and magical experience. I love both these girls and look forward to seeing many more of their weddings at the Beachclub....Bisous..

Sent on 11/30/2016

Haley · Married on 11/05/2016

Sarah and Chantal at As You Wish were absolutely incredible! They made our wedding day dreams come to life and were there for us every step of the way! Our family, bridal party, and guests all had an amazing time at the wedding and couldn't stop raving about the event and how great the coordinators were. Sarah and Chantal also assisted us with recommendations and booking for a Catamaran trip for our entire group a few days after the ceremony and everything was perfect! Two thumbs up for the team at As You Wish!!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Sharon · Married on 06/21/2016

6/21/2016
    As the mother of the groom I was completely satisfied with the service of Sarah and Chantel. They were very, very professional and came through on every aspect. They were very swift in answering questions and all communication with us. The paperwork prior to the wedding was a lot, but they walked us through every detail. Not being on site for wedding preparations made us put the wedding completely in their hands. We could not have asked for anyone any better. Every little detail was handled to perfection. We came into St. Maarten on ship and had only a few hours before wedding time. These ladies had everything so organized that even with only a few hours we had time to sit down for lunch and enjoy being together before the wedding. Along with us we had 40 guests who were also ushered to the wedding and seen to by these ladies. The church was beautiful, the reception at the Holland House was exactly what we had envisioned, and our impromptu street celebration was a blast. I highly recommend As You Wish for your event planning. I feel we have made friends with Sarah and Channel for life. We often return to St. Maarten and I am sure we will look them up on each visit. They became a part of our families.

Love you ladies!!!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

kathy · Married on 05/03/2016

Sarah and Chantal did a beautiful Grand Case beach vow renewal service for my husband and I-the weather did not work for the date we had chose so they were very flexible and waited until the next evening when the weather was perfect...
    They took many photos and made the renewal very special so we could share the details/photos with family upon our return to the US.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Michael · Married on 04/30/2016

As a family member of the Groom, I thought that this was just about the most amazing event I've ever attended in nearly 50 years. From the stunning location and views, to the elegant touches, like an orchid strewn, jeweled chandelier, this was truly a World Class event. Tara and Brendan got the storybook wedding they deserved thanks to Sara's work. I am so glad to have been lucky enough to be able to attend.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Tara · Married on 04/30/2016

Sarah is an organized professional who clearly knows what she's doing. Planning a wedding is stressful enough and having a planner that is as thoughtful, responsive and detailed oriented as her, helps alleviate any stress. Everything was absolutely stunning and seemed to flow naturally throughout the evening, even with a slight rain delay during the ceremony. She made sure all the guests were comfortable, took charge of the situation and came up with a game plan. Needless to say it went on without a hitch! You could tell that Sarah put a lot of time and effort into the wedding as everything was well run and organized. She put her special touch on everything down to the smallest details. The chandelier over the dance floor rocked!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Teresa · Married on 04/30/2016

Chantal and Sarah were amazing! They tailored our wedding events accordingly (with backup plans as well) and took care of our guests for three full days. Their experience really showed with their prompt responses and network of resources on the island. Additionally, they didn't make me feel stressed at all during our entire vacation!
    They made our "wedding within a vacation" carefree and memorable! I'd definitely recommend their services if you want easygoing and well-coordinated!

Sent on 04/01/2017

David · Married on 04/14/2016

When we decided to get married in St. Martin, our hotel suggested we use As You Wish to help us plan and organise our beach wedding. We are super busy at home and didn’t have a lot of time to spend pouring over each detail. Sarah and Chantal were able to take our cues and ideas and create a perfect wedding on the beach at Grand Case. We were a little nervous before arriving, having placed so much trust in these women we hadn’t met. But from the moment we sat down for our first in-person meeting a few days before the wedding, until the last crazy dance of the wedding night, we knew we had made a great decision. They created a wonderful wedding and perfectly-tailored party for us. They were able to take our inputs and dream up a spectacular celebration. Chantal even acted as the officiant to marry us on the sand, and she provided a romantic, touching ceremony that left no eye dry among our guests. Sarah seemed to be in two places at once before and during the wedding, as she managed all the countless details that helped make the day such a success. We were so happy and moved to be married in such an exquisite setting. Everything was perfect for our big day!
    Kim & David

Sent on 09/24/2016

Sarah was a breath of fresh air in planning our wedding. What started off as an overwhelming, stressful process suddenly felt calming and in control once Sarah was brought on to the team. She was extremely organized, knew how to find anything (literally had a chandelier imported from France!), and gave great advice throughout the process. Once we saw this, we knew we were in good hands. We gave Sarah a general idea of how we envisioned our dream day and she got right to work. She has amazing taste and is able to take a vision and make it a reality. She doesn’t miss a beat. Sarah was also extremely responsive to all emails and requests and maintained a great balance of humor and professionalism. As a couple from the New York City area, we had high expectations and Sarah certainly met and exceeded them.

If you're seriously planning your wedding in the Caribbean, you NEED to work with Sarah. As if planning a wedding isn't hard enough, a destination wedding makes it even more stressful! With Sarah and her team, there is nothing to worry about – you’re guaranteed to have the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Marilyn · Married on 07/11/2015

Chantal Vernuse and Sarah Allen of Fe des Caraibes exceeded my expectations as mother of the bride, in every single way. They both were attentive from the beginning, listened to our desires, budget and offered options for us to choose from. Their flexibility and open approach facilitated a week of activities, options, elder care, babysitting, sightseeing, transportation - you get the point - that 100 guests traveling from the US and France could need/want. In addition to arranging and coordinating events over several days the service providers they recommended were all excellent, especially the incredible photographer Francesco Amiaud.
    Don't know what else to say - I am ready to plan another big family event with these wonderful ladies!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Lawrence · Married on 07/11/2015

Honestly there are no words to truly explain how amazing Chantal and Sarah were as wedding planners. We live in New Jersey and turned over the event planning to them and I must say the results were off the charts!!! Every detail was addressed as if they planning their own weddings and in the end I felt they were family. Even now 4 months later family and friends are still raving about the wedding and I attribute that fact to the hard work and dedication of Chantal and Sarah. I highly recommend these ladies with no reservations!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Julien · Married on 07/11/2015

Great services, personal and tailored to our needs. Chantal and Sarah are great people to deal with. They responded brilliantly to the dual needs of our event, incorporating both French and American requests. They clearly made sure to understand our personalities and were able to inject touches reflecting these, making our event very touching.
    Flawless, and stress free. Able to deal with change and variations rapidly and comprehensively. Money definitely well spent. Have many more compliments for them...

Sent on 11/16/2015

Melanie · Married on 12/13/2014

Chantal and Sarah were fabulous! I was a bridesmaid in my mothers wedding which we had planned from the state. They put everything together on the island of St. Maarten where they are located and where we had the wedding. My mother and step father visited once pre-wedding to pick out flowers and do a cake tasting but that it is about it.

The wedding was held at a villa on the Dutch side which is where we had the reception. Chantal and Sarah brought in all the outside vendors themselves to handle set up, food, music (we wanted a steel drum band and then a DJ), etc. Everything was so smooth and set up beautifully. Since my mother only visited once, she pretty much let them take care of decor once she had picked out colors and such.

The reception was held at Anse Marcel a few miles from the villa - we took a limo there where we met the rest of the wedding party/guests who were enjoying a cocktail party pre planned. Couldn't ask for a more beautiful ceremony!

I highly recommend Chantal and Sarah! They will take care of everything - all you need to do it pick out a few details, give your taste/preferences and they handle the rest!

Sent on 03/08/2016
  • I

Ilke · Married on 05/01/2014

Working with Chantal and Sarah for our wedding was amazing, I can't say enough good things about how well Chantal and Sarah did for our wedding day/week. We had a destination wedding at the Grand Case Beach Club in SXM with 47 guests and they handled everything so smoothly. Not once was I worried or stressed about the weeks events and the day of the wedding, Chantal and Sarah always had a great calming energy and they always knew the answers. I was most surprised with all the detail that was included with our packaging, it was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined and they were always there during the planning process to answer any of our questions. They truly helped us have the wedding of our dreams, they made all of our wishes come true and more. We could never thank these two enough for what an amazing job they did for our special day.

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • Alana

Alana · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Sarah and Chantel planned my moms wedding and it was more than perfect. Planning a destination wedding is no easy task, but our experience was not only fun but easy. Their love of st Maarten and passion for wedding planning shines through every detail. We're lucky to call them friends that we come back and visit every year. I would recommend these ladies to anyone, and I'm so happy to call them friends!

Sent on 09/16/2016

James · Married on 06/05/2015

We had our perfect wedding. We were looking for something very cost effective, but of course festive and classy with Caribbean flare. Our wedding had 32 people, so it was pretty small, but reasonable for a destination wedding. Sarah at As You Wish was able to organize several kinds of entertainment for the wedding which was amazing and kept the party running all night. Sarah also told us that our venue would be diligent about tracking alcohol consumption and if we wouldn't be charged if a person had just a glass of wine, to our surprise this was absolutely the case, and to our surprise when presented with the bill it was less then estimated, which came as a pleasant surprise. The service we received from As You Wish, was truly first class and very mindful of our needs, especially on the big day and through the end of the night. Our guests loved everything about the wedding, often commenting on the quality of the food, and the production of party. When we did have a hiccup with one of the bands playing, Sarah was able to find a replacement band within 20 minutes and everything stayed on schedule. A big thanks to Sarah and everyone at As You Wish!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Cesar · Married on 12/06/2016

Chantal & Sarah,

Just wanted to say, thank you so much for making our wedding ceremony an unforgettable and beautiful day that we shall always treasure. You did an awesome job!! Michelle and I were extremely pleased with how everything turned out; from the location selection, to the flowers, the arch, and the restaurant. Absolutely wonderful!

If you and your soon to be spouse are looking to celebrate your special day in a beautiful Caribbean location contact Sarah & Chantal. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 12/06/2016

3.5

Definitely book with As You Wish - they are fantastic! We are so happy with the way our wedding turned out.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Scott · Married on 10/29/2016

You provided excellent service and were very accommodating. I would recommend your wedding coordinator services to others considering a wedding at the GCBC. Your genuine desire to making Lindsay's wedding a "dream come true" for her was especially appreciated and that goal was met.... My only critique would be the need for more clarity when it comes to finances and communicating exactly what costs are paid to which entity. ( In other words, being clear on what are Your expenses, what are the Sunrise Café's expenses, and what are the GCBC's expenses. It was confusing at times.) On the whole, however, it was an extremely delightful and "magical" experience. Many thanks and God bless you both! Scott Venable

Sent on 11/09/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/29/2016

3.0

Don't think twice. Sarah and Chantal are wonderful! They did a fabulous job and attended to every detail, some of which we didn't think of until we were there. We live in the US and couldn't possibly have done it ourselves. They arranged everything for us: decorations and music for the ceremony and the reception, flowers, hair, make-up, special displays, reservations for the rehearsal party-- they took care of it all. It was a beautiful wedding and everything was even more perfect than we planned!!! They don't always respond to e-mails quickly, but never fear, they will get the job done. When we finally met them in person two days before the wedding, we knew that everything was in very capable hands. They are incredible! :)

Sent on 11/16/2016

3.5

This Summer I had my DREAM wedding in St. Martin and I could not have had half the magic without the amazing support, care, and attention to detail from As You Wish. The personalized touches of both wedding planners as well as the sensitivities to our multicultural event made the day and entire wedding weekend all the more special. The wedding was truly a magnificent experience and we all the thanks to the hard work, dedication, and personalized care of As You Wish. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend As you Wish to any bride who wants the beauty of the tropics, the ease of having every wedding concern handled for you with love from your wedding planners, and trusting that your event will be a huge success! Thank you to Chantal & Sarah for making our special day one we will never forget.

Sent on 11/05/2015