Sarasota, FL 34236 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,199
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About ArtZimages

Sarasota Premier Wedding Photographer: Photojournalism, Details, Formals, Cutting Edge Art, Florida Photographer, Sarasota Photographer: We Make Wedding Photography Fun!

Why I do weddings…

For the last 10 years I have worked with families who value the art of photography and who have planned the creative and sophisticated wedding.The photos that I strive to take are emotional. Each person is unique and the energy that he or she exudes is very distinct to that individual. A group takes on it’s own energy and it is my desire to express that energy in a photograph, so when someone looks at the photograph, they can feel it with their heart, not just see it with their eyes. I am passionate about each wedding I get the privilege of shooting! Treating each and every wedding individually…Photographing weddings is such a joy for me. I have a passion for telling stories with my images. I will photograph your story using an attentive eye to anticipate and feel the moments that become the image. I use my camera as a tool to turn a heartfelt moment into a photograph. I love to be creative, spontaneous, and adventuresome, making it my goal to try new things at each event, as it is those special images that are YOU, and no one else!

ss5
ss5
sas15

21 Reviews for ArtZimages

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I just got married yesterday and had Sheila do our photos. She was awesome! Very professional. I felt like I had known her forever. She had the best picture ideas and really made the day for us. I can't wait to see our pictures.
    Thank you Sheila!
    Heather & Donnell

Rosalie · Married on 05/26/2018

Sheila did a phenomenal job with my son's wedding this past weekend! She was so accommodating to our needs. The pictures she took were nothing short of pure artistry. She went above and beyond our expectations! I am so grateful I found this very talented photographer. She has a great personality and I admire her expertise and her very quick turnaround of sending me a very large sampling of the photos she took, the very same day.... and they are all amazing!! The bride and groom were both wowed by her work. So very happy I chose Sheila and so very thankful Sheila was able to do this for us!!

ArtZimages 1

Sasha · Married on 11/05/2017

Sheila is amazing! We just had our wedding in early November and still cannot get over how amazing the photos turned out. Her work really speaks for itself.

We planned our wedding from Chicago and she made planning a wedding in a different state a breeze. She really listened to what we wanted for our wedding photos and can easily direct a large group of people while sticking to schedule and optimizing every minute of the day for your photos. We were blown away by just the preview pictures and cannot wait to see the rest of them! If you want someone who is a pro, receptive to your preferences, makes you feel comfortable, and someone who is truly passionate about what she does, go with Sheila!

ArtZimages 2

ArtZimages Pricing

ArtZimages Price Rates

ArtZimages FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• West Florida DJ
    West Florida DJ Wedding DJs

As an entertainer, we have worked with Sheila many times over the past 8 years, and it's always been a pleasure! From a vendor perspective, she's cooperative, and flexible, and from a client perspective, she's sure to deliver many photos from your celebration, that have been creatively taken from unusually enhancing angles! Truly unique!

• Studio KRP
    Studio KRP Wedding Videographers

Everytime I work with Sheila from ArtZimages the customers don't stand a chance against our skills of capturing beautiful moments that will last a lifetime:) I highly recommend Sheila for all your photography needs!!

• Old Heidelberg Pastry Shop