ArtZimages

Sarasota, FL View map
$1,199 Most Popular Price

$1,199 Most Popular Price

Sarasota Premier Wedding Photographer: Photojournalism, Details, Formals, Cutting Edge Art, Florida Photographer, Sarasota Photographer: We Make Wedding Photography Fun!

Why I do weddings…

For the last 10 years I have worked with families who value the art of photography and who have planned the creative and sophisticated wedding.The photos that I strive to take are emotional. Each person is unique and the energy that he or she exudes is very distinct to that individual. A group takes on it’s own energy and it is my desire to express that energy in a photograph, so when someone looks at the photograph, they can feel it with their heart, not just see it with their eyes. I am passionate about each wedding I get the privilege of shooting! Treating each and every wedding individually…Photographing weddings is such a joy for me. I have a passion for telling stories with my images. I will photograph your story using an attentive eye to anticipate and feel the moments that become the image. I use my camera as a tool to turn a heartfelt moment into a photograph. I love to be creative, spontaneous, and adventuresome, making it my goal to try new things at each event, as it is those special images that are YOU, and no one else!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,199

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Heather Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I just got married yesterday and had Sheila do our photos. She was awesome! Very professional. I felt like I had known her forever. She had the best picture ideas and really made the day for us. I can't wait to see our pictures.
    Thank you Sheila!
    Heather & Donnell
    Rosalie Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sheila did a phenomenal job with my son's wedding this past weekend! She was so accommodating to our needs. The pictures she took were nothing short of pure artistry. She went above and beyond our expectations! I am so grateful I found this very talented photographer. She has a great personality and I admire her expertise and her very quick turnaround of sending me a very large sampling of the photos she took, the very same day.... and they are all amazing!! The bride and groom were both wowed by her work. So very happy I chose Sheila and so very thankful Sheila was able to do this for us!!
    Sasha Married on 11/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Sheila is amazing! We just had our wedding in early November and still cannot get over how amazing the photos turned out. Her work really speaks for itself.

We planned our wedding from Chicago and she made planning a wedding in a different state a breeze. She really listened to what we wanted for our wedding photos and can easily direct a large group of people while sticking to schedule and optimizing every minute of the day for your photos. We were blown away by just the preview pictures and cannot wait to see the rest of them! If you want someone who is a pro, receptive to your preferences, makes you feel comfortable, and someone who is truly passionate about what she does, go with Sheila!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

West Florida DJ West Florida DJ Wedding DJs

As an entertainer, we have worked with Sheila many times over the past 8 years, and it's always been a pleasure! From a vendor perspective, she's cooperative, and flexible, and from a client perspective, she's sure to deliver many photos from your celebration, that have been creatively taken from unusually enhancing angles! Truly unique!

Studio KRP Studio KRP Wedding Videographers

Everytime I work with Sheila from ArtZimages the customers don't stand a chance against our skills of capturing beautiful moments that will last a lifetime:) I highly recommend Sheila for all your photography needs!!

Old Heidelberg Pastry Shop Old Heidelberg Pastry Shop Wedding Cakes

extrodinary work

Sarasota, FL, 34236

By Appointment Only
Location of (ArtZimages)

ArtZimages frequently asked questions

What photography services does ArtZimages include in the starting price?

ArtZimages includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does ArtZimages include in their most popular wedding package?

ArtZimages includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does ArtZimages offer?

ArtZimages offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does ArtZimages offer?

ArtZimages offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does ArtZimages offer for wedding events?

ArtZimages offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend ArtZimages and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

ArtZimages is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding