1801 West Rose Garden Lane, Suite #3, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number

weisman0
Weisman08

10 Reviews for Artistic Surroundings

Angela · Married on 05/17/2014

I was very pleased with Artistic Surroundings for my wedding! William & his team were incredible! I had asked that a special charm be put on my bouquet to honor my late father-in-law, & they did just that for me! I was thrilled with all of our floral arrangements for our wedding! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/22/2014

James & Ginger · Married on 09/07/2013

One word- BEAUTIFUL !!!! Bill selected amazing colors and had great ideas to assist us. He knew the venue well and made trustworthy suggestions to fill the room with color that POPS !!! We would highly recommend Artistic Surroundings for weddings and/or special events.

Sent on 10/17/2013
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 03/22/2013

I cannot say enough positive comments about Artistic Surroundings. I fell in love with the first centerpiece I saw from this company, and based on that one centerpiece, I knew we had to go with this vendor. When we met with Bill to go over all of the other flowers, he was able to pull exactly what I had been wanting, and was even flexible with us on the first payment. What really sets Artistic Surroundings apart from any other florist was that I knew I wanted a brooch bouquet and, even though Bill said he had never done one before, he not only was willing to do it, but the bouquet was absolutely stunning, and I still got the unused brooches back safely. The centerpieces, votive candles, and decorations at the cake table made the room absolutely stunning. I am still smiling about how perfect the flowers turned out!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Award

Artistic Surroundings FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 5000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Stonecreek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Bill is great at Artistic Surroundings. Very creative and exceeds expectations! Thank you!

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is currently a small but well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

• Planned to Perfection
    Planned to Perfection Wedding Planners

William Pailey with Artistic Surroundings is wonderful to work with, he takes great pride in his work and really listens to the clients ideas. His floral designs are amazing! Be sure to give him a call to discuss your floral design needs.

• 1801 West Rose Garden Lane, Suite #3 Phoenix, AZ, 85032 See on map
    Location of (Artistic Surroundings)