310 Stevensridge Lane, North Charleston, SC 29461 Map · Phone number

About Artistic Catering and Event Planning

Artistic Catering is owned and operated by me, Mary Wilson. I enjoy working with people and making their dreams come to life. So catering is not a job, it is my passion.I love decorating and setting up the foods so that they become a part of the events decorations. So, being that "I do artistic catering" we came up with my company name Artistic Catering.

We can take your event from start to finish or just do a part. Myself and my staff bring to your event many years of experience. Regardless of the size of your event, you can be assured we will do everything possible to make your event "One To Be Remembered"

Artistic Catering has been serving the low country for many years. I am proud to say I am the managing partner of The Arch. The Arch is a new event venue located in the heart of Moncks Corner S.C. at 108 w. Main Street.

Give us a call and let us take the stress so you don't have to.

I will work with you to assure this event is what you want. It is my goal and the goal of my staff, to make your event "One To Be Remembered."

Please contact us. We are now a ONE STOP SHOP. We have branched out to offer Artistic Cakes, cakes and desserts made by the best!! Now offering a venue located in the Heart of Moncks Corner..The Arch..a Vintage home taking you back!

Call us for an appointment

Mary Wilson, Owner 843-991-1051

Artistic Catering and Event Planning 7
  • Julia

Julia · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Special and delicious!

The Arch is all inclusive which makes this a perfect wedding venue! My husband and I were just married there and the night could not have been more beautiful or special. Working with Mary was a joy because she took all of our ideas and made them a reality. The Arch offers many services from
    The A-Team and Artistic Catering. She knows many vendors in the area and will set you up! We had
    Dj Sylvester Campbell and
    Portraits By Michele. Highly recommend Mary and her team at The Arch! The food was delicious! We had shrimp and grits, bbq, hash, Mac n’ Cheese, salad bar, and much more. You could tell the food was homemade and received compliments from guests throughout the night and days after!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Artistic Catering and Event Planning 8
    Artistic Catering and Event Planning 9
    Artistic Catering and Event Planning 10
    Artistic Catering and Event Planning 11
    Artistic Catering and Event Planning 12

Artistic Catering and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Julia for your compliments. Working with you for your Feb 2, 2019 wedding was awesome. Our on site catering team, Artistic Catering and Event Planning, only does home made!!
    Thank you for trusting The Arch, The A- Team and our catering for your special day!! Many years of happiness.. Mary
  • Megan

Megan Bush · Married on 11/24/2018

Delicious food!

We hired Marys catering service Artistic Catering, the food was delicious! The cocktail hour was a big hit! The guest loved the ginger snap pumpkin dip and her chicken spread as well!!! Highly recommend using the Venue and Artistic Catering it just makes everything a whole lot easier!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Merry Quick · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing selection of food

Our friends and family were so impressed with the food offerings from the cocktail hour to the sit down dinner we had at our wedding. The selection was absolutely delicious and the variety offered allowed us to accomodate all of our guests. We couldn't have asked for better food and Mary and her team's dedication to their clients is amazing.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Artistic Catering and Event Planning FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 17.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 21.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 17.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Flatware
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? No Pork, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)

• The Arch
    The Arch Banquet Halls

My catering team!! Won Couple Choice Award!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Artistic Catering to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• 310 Stevensridge Lane North Charleston, SC, 29461 See on map
    8a.m. to 6.pm. weekly. Appointments needed.