Artifact Rentals

Spokane, WA View map

Artifact Rentals is a specialty event rental company based in Spokane, Washington and is happy to serve clients throughout the Inland Northwest. We have curated a unique collection of vintage items such as furniture, tabletop decor, and glassware; and balance that vintage collection with a number of handcrafted items including backdrops, arbors, and signage.

We have a soft-spot for bohemian and mid-century modern decor, but we also can’t pass up the classic elegance of an antique tufted velvet chair. We love mixing pieces of different styles to achieve a unique and inspired look. Whether you're looking for candlesticks, vintage goblets, or an entire lounge area for your reception, we would love to work with you to bring your vision to life.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Altar/Arch
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Glassware

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$85

What is the starting price for tables?

$30

What is the starting price for chairs?

$15

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$100

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Setup
    Codie Married on 08/26/2017
    Toni was absolutely amazing! Loved her pieces and was so wonderful at getting back to me! Her handwriting for my mirror seating chart looked like a work of art! She even would text me photos along the way to make sure I was happy. I Definitely recommend Artifact Rentals!

Jennifer DeBarros Photography Jennifer DeBarros Photography Wedding Photographers

Toni has gone above and beyond to provide a rental company that not only provides gorgeous details for your celebration or event, but also a business infused with heart and passion! I've had the pleasure of seeing Toni grow Artifact Rentals into the most sought after rental company in the Inland Northwest. Her inventory is stunning and will provide your event with the best details to make your style shine!

Sage and Scarlet Photography Sage and Scarlet Photography Wedding Photographers

I love every opportunity I get to work with Toni and her absolutely gorgeous inventory. Her style is completely on point being edgy and yet still holding on to a timeless beauty no matter the style of event. I highly recommend working with Toni, and I love how she is constantly adding new pieces to her inventory both big and small, so each bride's experience is always unique.

9608 E Montgomery Ave #9 Spokane, WA, 99206
2064037307
Location of (Artifact Rentals)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding