Phoenix, AZ 85018 Map · Phone number

About Arielle Rondeau

Arielle Rondeau is a professional freelance, on-location makeup artist who specializes in enhancing natural beauty with luxury. Versatile in style, her work ranges from bridal to conceptual to special events. She uses the very best from Bobbi Brown to stock her beauty kit, along with goods from Chanel and Clé de Peau.

• Arizona Airbrush Studio
BrushBelt
KelWedding

6 Reviews for Arielle Rondeau

Serena · Married on 02/17/2017

I absolutely loooooove Arielle and I'm so, so happy that I chose her to do my wedding makeup. I wanted to look beautiful, fresh and not overly contoured or made up. Arielle knocked it out of the park. She uses really high quality makeup (Chanel, Bobbie Brown) in such a way that you look dewy and refreshed, but still sophisticated. The makeup lasted me all night and looked great in the pictures I've seen so far. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Arielle for any other big events in my life. Also, Asian brides, she knows how to adjust to our skin tone, so no worries!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Lindsey · Married on 01/14/2017

Arielle was such a joy to work with and truly went above and beyond on my wedding day. She is so sweet, and she made me, my mom and my bridesmaids all look stunning. She did my makeup for my engagement photos as well, so I knew how talented she was and trusted her completely, but her heart of gold shone on my wedding day. When it poured an hour before the ceremony started, she held my bouquet and my train as my bridesmaids and I ran for cover, getting absolutely drenched in the process. She stuck around for touch-ups as we ducked in and out of the rain for photos, somehow remaining as joyful as she had been when she first arrived -- though significantly more wet! I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for her talents and her graciousness.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

Arielle was great to work with! She was friendly, attentive and incredibly talented. My make-up was not heavy, but highlighted my features, which is what I was hoping for. I would highly recommend for any beauty needs!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Arielle Rondeau FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations