via della pace, Greve in Chianti, IT 50022 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Arianna make-up artist

Arianna make-up artist is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in Chianti, Italy. Beauty can be such a personal thing, so Arianna offers consultations before the wedding day so that each client has the opportunity to discuss what style and services they are interested in. Makeup trials are also an option if you are interested in testing out your look beforehand.

Before applying your makeup, Arianna can provide you with services such as facials to prepare the skin with a smooth foundation. Arianna make-up artist can do everything from eye makeup and fake lashes to contoured looks. The entire wedding party can receive makeup services before the wedding. Other relaxing services you can choose from include a manicure/ pedicure or a massage.

mani ari 51 1038885

Arianna make-up artist 4
Arianna make-up artist 5
  • Lauren

Lauren Lutz · Married on 10/09/2018

I felt so special on my big day!

Arianna brought a shining personality and a high-quality set of makeup the day of my wedding. My nerves were a little high, but she made me look amazing and I felt confident during the entire event. She listened very well about how I wanted to look. I was beyond impressed with her skills and how long my makeup lasted!!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Arianna make-up artist 6
    Arianna make-up artist 7
    Arianna make-up artist 8

Kelsey Cox · Married on 09/27/2018

Tuscan Wedding!

I was worried having never met Arianna and only communicating via email as I was planning a wedding from abroad, but the day before my wedding we met for a trial run and instantly had a connection. Arianna was able to quickly show me multiple variations of the look I was going for and tailor them to fit me. Balancing my wedding day look with my everyday makeup was important to me, I didn't want to look completely glammed up and Arianna did an amazing job enhancing my features for this special day, but keeping my look natural to compliment the natural beauty of Tuscany! She made me comfortable and made sure I was 100% happy before I walked down that isle. I'm very thankful to have met Arianna and even more thankful she was a part of my wedding day story.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Arianna make-up artist 9
    Arianna make-up artist 10

Arianna make-up artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 46.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing