Caseyville, IL 62232 Map · Phone number

About Archway Media Services

We are a husband-wife team and have been filming weddings professionally since Fall of 2004. My involvement in coordinating weddings at our church and his involvement with video projects for the church's youth group evolved into this venture, and we have realized our dream of being our own bosses (although sometimes he's my boss and sometimes I'm his!) doing something we love.

We truly feel that the product we supply to our clients can actually make a difference in their lives. We hope that when the inevitable troubles of life come against their marriage, our clients can remind themselves of their passionate love for each other and the sacred vows they made...and perhaps find strength in the memories we capture on film.

jodi
jodi

4 Reviews for Archway Media Services

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2007

Archway is an amazing videography company. Our wedding video is something to treasure and is absolutely perfect. Somehow, Angee managed to video so many moments that I missed or didn't get to fully enjoy because of everything that was going on...she is awesome!! The editing and music sounds completely professional like something that would come from a Hollywood studio.

Sent on 02/27/2008

Melanie · Married on 06/22/2007

Brian and Angee are so passionate about their work and it reflects in the quality of the video. I have only been married for 6 months and have watched our DVD nearly 50 times. Beyond the fabulous footage, they are fun to work with and worth every penny. I am soooo glad I didn't cut videography out of our budget. We will treasure this video forever!

Sent on 01/31/2008

ANNE · Married on 07/01/2006

They seemed to capture EVERY moment! They are amazing, and we constantly talk about how glad we are that we broke down on our budget and decided to have a videographer. I would totally regret it if we didn’t! They came to the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and played a slide show of Mike and I growing up. It was adorable and much better than any slideshow I could have made on powerpoint (which was the original plan). Our wedding day video captures the day perfectly! Brian and Angee were amazing to work with! www.archwaymedia.com

Sent on 02/07/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Simply Elegant Events
    Simply Elegant Events Wedding Planners

Angee and Brian are tow fantabulous individuals and fantastic, creative videographers. I love working with them because # 1 they make my job easy. My clients love them, that is my main goal!

• T. Kratzer Photography,LLC
    T. Kratzer Photography,LLC Wedding Photographers

Angee and Brian with Archway Media are GREAT ! Our company has worked several events with them and they are as professional and fun as you can get. The work they do is unbelievable and all of the brides we have photographed that have used thier video service have been thrilled with the finished DVD. We highly recommend them 5 STARS Tracy T. Kratzer Photography

• Caseyville, 62232 See on map