130 Park Ave, Florham Park, NJ 07932 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Archer Hotel Florham Park

Archer Hotel Florham Park is a unique boutique hotel and wedding venue in Florham Park, New Jersey. Its casually elegant style provides an ideal setting for a variety of wedding-related events, including receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. With a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces and an abundance of hotel and room amenities, booking your event at this venue is sure to provide a one-of-a-kind, memorable experience for you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity

Archer Hotel Florham Park’s Great Room features 17-foot ceilings with stylish French replica tool-chest sideboards and can accommodate 120 people banquet style and 150 reception style. The Great Room flows into the Foyer, a light-filled space that’s an ideal spot to have your guests mix and mingle before or after your event, with the ability to hold 120 people. The Boardroom features a reclaimed wood table with modern leather bucket chairs and can seat 12 people. This room can be combined with the Hospitality Lounge, which is a casual gathering space that includes conversational seating and a wet bar, accommodating up to 36 people. The hotel’s Back Patio provides an outdoor reception area with seating for 90 guests. It can be combined with the adjoining Backyard, where your guests can enjoy the space’s bocce ball court.

Archer Hotel Florham Park’s on-site event specialist will work with you to ensure you have an experience that far exceeds your expectations. When you book your event here, you’ll have access to the following services and rentals:

• Bar services
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Get ready rooms
  • Pet-friendly areas
  • Shuttle
  • Centerpieces
  • Tables and chairs

Cuisine

The team at this venue understand that excellent cuisine is essential for any significant event, especially a wedding. They offer diverse buffet menus that can be customized to the preferences of you and your guests.

Accommodations

Archer Hotel Florham Park offers 161 luxe guest rooms with 64 suites, featuring plush bed and thoughtful touches to ensure your friends and family can relax in comfort after celebrating your big day. The hotel includes a wide range of amenities, including a fitness studio, concierge service, dry-cleaning and laundry services, bell service and complimentary parking, and curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase.

hotel front 51 1051415
hotel front 51 1051415

2 Reviews for Archer Hotel Florham Park

• Bonnie

Bonnie S. · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic Hotel Wedding Block & Afterparty at the Bar!

The Archer Hotel Florham Park is gorgeous! The rooms are very spacious and elegant - the dens have a refrigerator, dishwasher, large sink, plenty of counter space, cute balcony, and several seating options that fit about 7-10 friends. There's a restaurant on site for breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with a sizable bar. I had never seen the hotel in person, but booked my hotel block based on the website photos, which are very accurate. The staff was very helpful from booking my hotel wedding block with Erin who answered my many questions, to dropping off my gift boxes to the front desk, to outfitting my room with extra mirrors/chairs so that my bridesmaids and I could get ready for my big day, and to helping me provide my guests to a complimentary breakfast the morning after. Every step of the way, I was impressed. The staff is very responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable. The Archer Hotel was very accommodating and I'm so happy I booked with them! Also, on my particular Saturday, the Archer Bar was open until 2am so my guests and I hung out there after my wedding to catch up even more :) Thanks so much Archer staff, you helped make my wedding day very pleasant and memorable

Sent on 07/10/2019

Stephanie S · Married on 11/09/2018

Best hotel block!

After having a hotel block secured for months, we switched our block to the Archer only a few weeks after it opened and it was the BEST decision we made. The rates were cheaper, the hotel was a million times nicer, and the staff was incredible and accommodating both throughout the planning process and during our stay. The hotel breakfast was BOMB and gave us the opportunity to visit with guests the day after the wedding and not break the bank on another mini-wedding for all our guests, dropping off gift bags was a breeze, and the rooms and beds are so incredibly chic and comfortable. Shuttle service was fantastic too. Loved working with Victoria and Erin. The best hotel in the area - we are so happy we went with the Archer for our wedding!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Archer Hotel Florham Park Pricing

Archer Hotel Florham Park Price Rates

Archer Hotel Florham Park FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season? July, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, August, November, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount