Aurora, CO 80017 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Apricity Images

How many of these profiles have you read on Wedding Wire alone? A dozen? A hundred? It wasn't that long ago that I was planning my own wedding and I remember how daunting all these decisions are. I know it can be a little overwhelming, so I do my absolute best to be one factor you never have to worry about. I can't guarantee that the weather won't take an unexpected turn or that your Uncle won't hit the bar before the ceremony even starts, but I CAN guarantee that I will listen, learn what matters most to you, and that you will feel about as relaxed as possible while having a stranger watch you kiss each other :) I live in Denver, but find myself traveling all over the state and my heart lives in the mountains. Every wedding, every couple, and every story has beauty in it and I would be honored to document yours.

Follow Apricity Images on

barbarabenjaminpreview 1 of 2
adventureworkshop 2 of 1

28 Reviews for Apricity Images

Mariah · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Sara for our wedding ceremony and reception. What I loved about working with Sara is that she has great tricks for getting you to relax in photographs, but then she also does a wonderful job at capturing authentic moments when the people in the picture aren't necessarily paying attention. This made for some really beautiful pictures- both posed and candid. Sara also captured photos of so many people at our wedding. It was so much fun to look back later and see so many pictures of all our friends and family. Another thing I really appreciated about working with her is that she has great advice about weddings/wedding planning in general and always has a backup location spot.

I also felt that Sara really went above and beyond to be accommodating and make our day special, too. We had a small ceremony a few days before a large reception, and without even being asked Sara volunteered to edit photos from the ceremony and put them on a flash drive so that we could have a slideshow of ceremony photos at the reception. She only had a day to edit them, and she did such a beautiful job. It was such a meaningful touch, and our guests appreciated the slideshow. At our reception, I received many compliments about the photos she took.

Overall, we are thrilled with how our photos came out! It's so hard to pick a favorite as she sent so many excellent photos! We'll definitely treasure these photos for a lifetime.

Lance · Married on 07/26/2018

Sara was great! A lot of fun to work with and the final results were fantastic. Two thumbs up!

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2018

I was absolutely pleased with her service: she didn’t interfere on the day of our elopement, she was on time, she chose a beautiful spot, and her photographs were provided just a few weeks later and are stunning!

Apricity Images 1

Apricity Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Apricity Images 1
    10% off remaining dates in 2018
    Procrastinators and elopers rejoice! Now offering 10% off all wedding packages of three hours or more in 2018. Travel fees may still apply. Subject to availability; message to inquire about your date today!

• Denver Wedding Films
    Denver Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

• Aurora, CO 80017 See on map