Aurora, CO 80017 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Apricity Images

How many of these profiles have you read on Wedding Wire alone? A dozen? A hundred? It wasn't that long ago that I was planning my own wedding and I remember how daunting all these decisions are. I know it can be a little overwhelming, so I do my absolute best to be one factor you never have to worry about. I can't guarantee that the weather won't take an unexpected turn or that your Uncle won't hit the bar before the ceremony even starts, but I CAN guarantee that I will listen, learn what matters most to you, and that you will feel about as relaxed as possible while having a stranger watch you kiss each other :) I live in Denver, but find myself traveling all over the state and my heart lives in the mountains. Every wedding, every couple, and every story has beauty in it and I would be honored to document yours.

Follow Apricity Images on

Apricity Images 6
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/27/2019

Amazing photos!

Sara was awesome! I did what I think everyone else does and took researching to google to find someone I trusted for engagement photos. Over and over again looking over work that was “OK” to me. Then I found apricity images! I am very particular about pictures, even do some of my own, and she exceeded my expectation so far beyond! Our photos came out so wonderful and the quality is undeniable! I am so please to have these forever and excited to show them off! Sara was so relaxed and easy to photograph with, and gave us the chance to incorporate our on vision and cleaned it up with her expertise. You’ll be paying for exactly what you want, and what you’re getting (amazing photos)! Recommendation: 10/10 100%! Thanks so much Sara!

Apricity Images 7

Ester · Married on 10/13/2018

Garden of the gods wedding

I planned my colorado wedding from Miami and only made one trip out to see the venue. I needed someone I could trust and rely on phone and email communication. Sarah was great from day one, she was willing to accommodate a time to meet the day I was there, she was quick to respond to my emails and easy going on the phone. She delieveres exactly what we discussed the day of our wedding. We have beautifully captured moments that we want to always remember thanks to Sarah.

Claire · Married on 09/29/2018

incredible!!

Apricity images was professional, flexible and just a pleasure to work with. Sara made us feel comfortable and well taken care of. She had great ideas, however allowed us to bring our uniqueness into the photos and have fun with it! She gave great direction and I could not be happier with the work she did to make our special day so memorable!

Apricity Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Apricity Images 1
    10% off remaining dates in 2018
    Procrastinators and elopers rejoice! Now offering 10% off all wedding packages of three hours or more in 2018. Travel fees may still apply. Subject to availability; message to inquire about your date today!

• Denver Wedding Films
    Denver Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

• Aurora, CO 80017 See on map