Aurora, Aurora, CO 80017 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Apricity Images

Apricity Images is a wedding photographer located in Aurora, Colorado. Sara DeGroot is the lead photographer and owner. She is passionate about photography and loves that her job allows her to work with people when they are in some of the best moments of their lives. It brings her so much joy to work with couples who are in love and enjoys traveling throughout Colorado and the Rocky Mountain area to capture their stories.

Apricity Images uses a natural and photojournalistic approach to capture your wedding day. Sara is committed to her clients' happiness and therefore takes on only one event per day. She also carries liability insurance to give you peace of mind. To ensure she is getting photos of every important moment, she goes with you to multiple locations, is available for additional hours, and brings along a second shooter upon request. After your high-resolution images have been hand-edited by Apricity Images, you can enjoy them as albums, canvases, digital files, prints, proofs, and save the dates. Additional photography services offered to clients include:

• Boudoir shoot

Apricity Images 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/27/2019

Amazing photos!

Sara was awesome! I did what I think everyone else does and took researching to google to find someone I trusted for engagement photos. Over and over again looking over work that was “OK” to me. Then I found apricity images! I am very particular about pictures, even do some of my own, and she exceeded my expectation so far beyond! Our photos came out so wonderful and the quality is undeniable! I am so please to have these forever and excited to show them off! Sara was so relaxed and easy to photograph with, and gave us the chance to incorporate our on vision and cleaned it up with her expertise. You’ll be paying for exactly what you want, and what you’re getting (amazing photos)! Recommendation: 10/10 100%! Thanks so much Sara!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Apricity Images 8

Ester · Married on 10/13/2018

Garden of the gods wedding

I planned my colorado wedding from Miami and only made one trip out to see the venue. I needed someone I could trust and rely on phone and email communication. Sarah was great from day one, she was willing to accommodate a time to meet the day I was there, she was quick to respond to my emails and easy going on the phone. She delieveres exactly what we discussed the day of our wedding. We have beautifully captured moments that we want to always remember thanks to Sarah.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Claire · Married on 09/29/2018

incredible!!

Apricity images was professional, flexible and just a pleasure to work with. Sara made us feel comfortable and well taken care of. She had great ideas, however allowed us to bring our uniqueness into the photos and have fun with it! She gave great direction and I could not be happier with the work she did to make our special day so memorable!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Apricity Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Denver Wedding Films
    Denver Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, Denver Wedding Films, LLC

• Aurora Aurora, CO, 80017 See on map