Apricity Images Reviews

Apricity Images 6
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/27/2019

Amazing photos!

Sara was awesome! I did what I think everyone else does and took researching to google to find someone I trusted for engagement photos. Over and over again looking over work that was “OK” to me. Then I found apricity images! I am very particular about pictures, even do some of my own, and she exceeded my expectation so far beyond! Our photos came out so wonderful and the quality is undeniable! I am so please to have these forever and excited to show them off! Sara was so relaxed and easy to photograph with, and gave us the chance to incorporate our on vision and cleaned it up with her expertise. You’ll be paying for exactly what you want, and what you’re getting (amazing photos)! Recommendation: 10/10 100%! Thanks so much Sara!

Apricity Images 7

Ester · Married on 10/13/2018

Garden of the gods wedding

I planned my colorado wedding from Miami and only made one trip out to see the venue. I needed someone I could trust and rely on phone and email communication. Sarah was great from day one, she was willing to accommodate a time to meet the day I was there, she was quick to respond to my emails and easy going on the phone. She delieveres exactly what we discussed the day of our wedding. We have beautifully captured moments that we want to always remember thanks to Sarah.

Claire · Married on 09/29/2018

incredible!!

Apricity images was professional, flexible and just a pleasure to work with. Sara made us feel comfortable and well taken care of. She had great ideas, however allowed us to bring our uniqueness into the photos and have fun with it! She gave great direction and I could not be happier with the work she did to make our special day so memorable!

Lawton · Married on 09/29/2018

Spectacular

Very organized, made us feel comfortable!

Mariah · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Sara for our wedding ceremony and reception. What I loved about working with Sara is that she has great tricks for getting you to relax in photographs, but then she also does a wonderful job at capturing authentic moments when the people in the picture aren't necessarily paying attention. This made for some really beautiful pictures- both posed and candid. Sara also captured photos of so many people at our wedding. It was so much fun to look back later and see so many pictures of all our friends and family. Another thing I really appreciated about working with her is that she has great advice about weddings/wedding planning in general and always has a backup location spot.

I also felt that Sara really went above and beyond to be accommodating and make our day special, too. We had a small ceremony a few days before a large reception, and without even being asked Sara volunteered to edit photos from the ceremony and put them on a flash drive so that we could have a slideshow of ceremony photos at the reception. She only had a day to edit them, and she did such a beautiful job. It was such a meaningful touch, and our guests appreciated the slideshow. At our reception, I received many compliments about the photos she took.

Overall, we are thrilled with how our photos came out! It's so hard to pick a favorite as she sent so many excellent photos! We'll definitely treasure these photos for a lifetime.

Lance · Married on 07/26/2018

Sara was great! A lot of fun to work with and the final results were fantastic. Two thumbs up!

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2018

I was absolutely pleased with her service: she didn’t interfere on the day of our elopement, she was on time, she chose a beautiful spot, and her photographs were provided just a few weeks later and are stunning!

Apricity Images 8

Kathleen · Married on 06/09/2018

I feel so lucky to have found Sara. She was wonderful to work with, and her pictures well exceeded our expectations. It was nerve-racking to plan a wedding from across the country and choose vendors without having a chance to meet in person but as soon as we spoke with Sara on the phone and saw her portfolio, we knew she was perfect. She was flexible, friendly, and went above and beyond to make sure we had exactly the photos we wanted - including driving around several hours away from her home to help us find a first look location! We were very happy with the finished result, and will cherish our wedding photos for years to come.

Apricity Images 9

Chris · Married on 04/14/2018

Sara gave us the best photography experience I can imagine. She was extremely helpful from the beginning to end, super accommodating, and the photos look great despite the brutal weather conditions! 10/10, would recommend to everyone

Kellyanna · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Sara was a real dream. We knew that we wanted to do an intimate outdoor elopement ceremony, but were not sure precisely where the best location would be. Sara had several suggestions for location around our region in Colorado that were just what we were looking for. She researched photography forums and spoke with some colleagues about the best spots, and was totally game for what we had in mind. When the weather shifted abruptly the day before the wedding, Sara reached out about using a backup location. She was honest about our odds for weather, so flexible, and really kind about the whole thing. It was not an ideal circumstance, but we went with it, and got pictures better than we ever could have imagined. It was around 0 degrees and so windy, but she completely captured our mood and created gorgeous, joyful photos. Sara is just magic, and so lovely to work with!

Apricity Images 10
    Apricity Images 11

Barbara · Married on 08/08/2017

I really enjoyed Sara's fun company and professional approach to our wedding photography. She delivered our album
    Way before the deadline which was such a pleasant surprise! It rained during our ceremony ans if wasn't for her we'd have ran back to our cars, but she suggested a picture in the rain with an umbrella and that ended up being one of our absolute favorites. Thank you Sara!

Maikwe · Married on 08/05/2017

Sara was friendly, responsive, creative, and most importantly a great photographer. We were fairly low-key and she did a great job of balancing reminding us of opportunities with not pushing any agenda other than the ones we wanted. Our pictures are amazing. Thank you!

Matt · Married on 08/05/2017

Our wedding was a combination of traditional and nontraditional, and Sara rolled with it incredibly easily. She was very communicative, responsive, and sensitive to the things we valued the most. At the ceremony and reception, she was unobtrusive, yet managed to capture the best moments (even seconds) with her shots. Her product is very, very human--but also beautiful.

Melissa · Married on 07/17/2017

After having to postpone our wedding in 2014, we decided we wanted to elope while on vacation in Colorado. We tied the knot on July 17th on our 5 year anniversary. Sara was kind enough to photograph our elopement photos in Rocky Mountain National Park. I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out! Sara was wonderful when it came to helping us relax. I don't think we will ever think of cereal without laughing now :) She surpassed everything I had hoped for and it was truly a pleasure to work with her. I wish we lived closer to her for the next time we need photos taken. Thank you so much for capturing our special day. The photos are amazing :)

Kenneth · Married on 07/06/2017

Sara was very accommodating to our requests. Very professional.

Angela · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I loved the pictures Sara took at our wedding! She did a great job of capturing the natural emotions and actions of us and the guests. I would highly recommend Sara to anyone looking for beautiful memories of their wedding or any other event!

Ellie · Married on 09/06/2015

I was super happy with Sara as our wedding photographer. Picking a photographer was incredibly overwhelming and scary, but Sara immediately made me feel comfortable. She was able to work us in on fairly short notice. She was friendly and helpful, and of course, the most important of all at the end we got gorgeous photographs that we'll keep forever. I highly recommend her.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

We booked Sara for our engagement and wedding photos, and in all honesty, we couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out!! She is so personable and really got to know us and our likes/dislikes. She picks up on little ques and makes moments work. She's super easy to get along with and really helps everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! Prior to the wedding, she was very responsive to communicating with us about all details, via email, and it really helped too, because everything went so smooth the day of! I was worried about all the wind and smoke we had polluting the air at the wedding, and somehow, Sara made all the photos look flawless! The day we got our photos back, it felt like we relived the entire day over again from start to finish. All of the perfect moments were captured beautifully!

• Blair

Blair · Married on 07/19/2015

Sara was wonderful!!! Our pictures capture all of the wide range of emotions of the day, and all of the silliness! She was also a blast to have around! I received access to my pictures quickly and could share them immediately. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have great pictures and a stress free picture experience !!

Erin · Married on 07/04/2015

She was extremely professional and courteous. The quality of the photos were amazing I couldn't be happier with my services

Rick · Married on 07/04/2015

Very professional service. The quality of the work was very good, but I especially appreciated the responsivelness of the feedback. I never has a 2nd thought that Sara would arrive on time and that all details would be taken care of. Was very nice to be able to devote my attention to all the other chaos and not have to give this a 2nd thought

• User5619379 · 2+ years ago

Simply stunning photos from an artist who has a great eye. Even the 'posed' shots seem natural. Sara takes a very unique approach to her photography, so I wound up with lots of unexpected & delightful shots. Polished, professional & reasonably priced, I highly recommend Apricity Images & would not hesitate to rehire for another event.

Jordan · Married on 05/23/2015

Sara made everything so easy, from the consultation to our day to our beautiful pictures. I’d pick her for more occasions

Apricity Images 12

I was so glad we picked Sara. Best decision ever! She was AMAZING. Sara was not just our photographer she became a wonderful friend. She was easy to talk to and understanding. She understood every idea we had and brought many wonderful ideas of her own. I was worried that I wouldn't click with anyone we picked, but with Sara it was like we were old friends immediately. She was on time and professional. Our wedding photos were better than I could have ever imagined. I can't thank her enough for helping us remember our special day for years to come.

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 11/17/2013

Sara was incredible! We were having the hardest time finding a great photographer within our budget and when we came across Apricity Images we were smiling ear to ear. She responded quickly and when we met up with her we knew immediately we wanted her to photograph our wedding! She was Professional and had everything organized and listened intently on every little detail I wished for our wedding and made it happen when it came to the day of our wedding. She was very quick to get our pictures back to us and when we got them we were amazed! They were more incredible then we could have ever imagined! She got the candid photos I wanted and the posed ones my husband wanted and we were both so happy looking at them! We will cherish those photos for the rest of our lives :) if you're looking for a great professional photographer for an affordable price I would highly recommend Sara! She will not disappoint!