27 Reviews for Apricity Images

One Event/Day (1)
Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
27 Apricity Images Reviews

Sara was great! A lot of fun to work with and the final results were fantastic. Two thumbs up!

Profile Picture Lance, 7/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was absolutely pleased with her service: she didn’t interfere on the day of our elopement, she was on time, she chose a beautiful spot, and her photographs were provided just a few weeks later and are stunning!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I feel so lucky to have found Sara. She was wonderful to work with, and her pictures well exceeded our expectations. It was nerve-racking to plan a wedding from across the country and choose vendors without having a chance to meet in person but as soon as we spoke with Sara on the phone and saw her portfolio, we knew she was perfect. She was flexible, friendly, and went above and beyond to make sure we had exactly the photos we wanted - including driving around several hours away from her home to help us find a first look location! We were very happy with the finished result, and will cherish our wedding photos for years to come.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara gave us the best photography experience I can imagine. She was extremely helpful from the beginning to end, super accommodating, and the photos look great despite the brutal weather conditions! 10/10, would recommend to everyone

Profile Picture Chris, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Sara was a real dream. We knew that we wanted to do an intimate outdoor elopement ceremony, but were not sure precisely where the best location would be. Sara had several suggestions for location around our region in Colorado that were just what we were looking for. She researched photography forums and spoke with some colleagues about the best spots, and was totally game for what we had in mind. When the weather shifted abruptly the day before the wedding, Sara reached out about using a backup location. She was honest about our odds for weather, so flexible, and really kind about the whole thing. It was not an ideal circumstance, but we went with it, and got pictures better than we ever could have imagined. It was around 0 degrees and so windy, but she completely captured our mood and created gorgeous, joyful photos. Sara is just magic, and so lovely to work with!

Profile Picture Kellyanna, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really enjoyed Sara's fun company and professional approach to our wedding photography. She delivered our album
Way before the deadline which was such a pleasant surprise! It rained during our ceremony ans if wasn't for her we'd have ran back to our cars, but she suggested a picture in the rain with an umbrella and that ended up being one of our absolute favorites. Thank you Sara!

Profile Picture Barbara, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara was friendly, responsive, creative, and most importantly a great photographer. We were fairly low-key and she did a great job of balancing reminding us of opportunities with not pushing any agenda other than the ones we wanted. Our pictures are amazing. Thank you!

Profile Picture Maikwe, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was a combination of traditional and nontraditional, and Sara rolled with it incredibly easily. She was very communicative, responsive, and sensitive to the things we valued the most. At the ceremony and reception, she was unobtrusive, yet managed to capture the best moments (even seconds) with her shots. Her product is very, very human--but also beautiful.

Profile Picture Matt, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After having to postpone our wedding in 2014, we decided we wanted to elope while on vacation in Colorado. We tied the knot on July 17th on our 5 year anniversary. Sara was kind enough to photograph our elopement photos in Rocky Mountain National Park. I couldn't be more pleased with how they turned out! Sara was wonderful when it came to helping us relax. I don't think we will ever think of cereal without laughing now :) She surpassed everything I had hoped for and it was truly a pleasure to work with her. I wish we lived closer to her for the next time we need photos taken. Thank you so much for capturing our special day. The photos are amazing :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara was very accommodating to our requests. Very professional.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 7/6/17, 1 Review
4.7

Sara is a super friendly and laid back, it made taking engagement and wedding photos easy. She was flexible with taking our engagement photos, so if you're looking for someone who can work with a busy schedule we strongly recommend that you give Sara a call.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara was my photographer for my August 2016 wedding. We had our ceremony and reception at Chief Hosa lodge in Genesee Colorado. I am so thankful I found Sara and her business, Apricity Images. I am thrilled with how our wedding photos turned out. Sara has the skill of capturing just the right moments and emotions in her photographs. The quality of the photos are impressive and I am so pleased with all of the photos we received. My husband and I wanted to say thank you for your quality work Sara!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would give Sara a B ranking. Sara is very easy to work with. The quality of the images was excellent. In addition, the value of this package was superior, as we own the digital images after they are taken and can distribute or reproduce them as we wish. I would have given Sara an A rating except for two related issues. Sara is a bit shy to direct the photography and also missed some photographic opportunities that presented themselves. We (the bride and groom and one or two relatives) felt that we had to step in and ask for photographs in particular photogenic or timely circumstances. In the end we are quite happy with the quality of the photography and the large number of photos from which we can choose. I would recommend Sara with the caveat that expectations be made clear at the outset and in detail what the wedding couple wants and who should stage/direct that.

Profile Picture Paul, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My husband and I loved the pictures Sara took at our wedding! She did a great job of capturing the natural emotions and actions of us and the guests. I would highly recommend Sara to anyone looking for beautiful memories of their wedding or any other event!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sara was wonderful to work with and patient with my very large family. She was helpful with figuring out our photo list and design and completely open with unique photo ideas to make our photo memories extra special.

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Sara was absolutely fabulous. Helping us to organize our family pictures and really taking time to find out what kind of pictures we were looking for. The amount of time and care that went into pre-wedding prep truly showed as the pictures we received were absolutely amazing. Cannot thank her enough for everything she provided for our special day.

Profile Picture User5637391, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

Sara was a perfect fit for my wife Avery & I. She was flexible, willing to meet us to discuss the plan of attack, and was quick to produce our pictures. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Logan, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was super happy with Sara as our wedding photographer. Picking a photographer was incredibly overwhelming and scary, but Sara immediately made me feel comfortable. She was able to work us in on fairly short notice. She was friendly and helpful, and of course, the most important of all at the end we got gorgeous photographs that we'll keep forever. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Ellie, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

We booked Sara for our engagement and wedding photos, and in all honesty, we couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out!! She is so personable and really got to know us and our likes/dislikes. She picks up on little ques and makes moments work. She's super easy to get along with and really helps everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera! Prior to the wedding, she was very responsive to communicating with us about all details, via email, and it really helped too, because everything went so smooth the day of! I was worried about all the wind and smoke we had polluting the air at the wedding, and somehow, Sara made all the photos look flawless! The day we got our photos back, it felt like we relived the entire day over again from start to finish. All of the perfect moments were captured beautifully!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files

Sara was wonderful!!! Our pictures capture all of the wide range of emotions of the day, and all of the silliness! She was also a blast to have around! I received access to my pictures quickly and could share them immediately. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have great pictures and a stress free picture experience !!

Profile Picture Blair, 7/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was extremely professional and courteous. The quality of the photos were amazing I couldn't be happier with my services

Profile Picture Erin, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Very professional service. The quality of the work was very good, but I especially appreciated the responsivelness of the feedback. I never has a 2nd thought that Sara would arrive on time and that all details would be taken care of. Was very nice to be able to devote my attention to all the other chaos and not have to give this a 2nd thought

Profile Picture Rick, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Simply stunning photos from an artist who has a great eye. Even the 'posed' shots seem natural. Sara takes a very unique approach to her photography, so I wound up with lots of unexpected & delightful shots. Polished, professional & reasonably priced, I highly recommend Apricity Images & would not hesitate to rehire for another event.

Profile Picture User5619379, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Sara made everything so easy, from the consultation to our day to our beautiful pictures. I’d pick her for more occasions

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Wedding Portraits

I was so glad we picked Sara. Best decision ever! She was AMAZING. Sara was not just our photographer she became a wonderful friend. She was easy to talk to and understanding. She understood every idea we had and brought many wonderful ideas of her own. I was worried that I wouldn't click with anyone we picked, but with Sara it was like we were old friends immediately. She was on time and professional. Our wedding photos were better than I could have ever imagined. I can't thank her enough for helping us remember our special day for years to come.

Profile Picture User5638086, 2+ years ago, 1 Review