559 Campbell Technology Parkway #5, Campbell, CA 95008 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Apis Floral and Design

Jose Ibarra of Apis Floral and Design has been creating floral magic in the Bay Area for several years. What sets Jose apart from his peers is his fresh take on design. He prides himself on reinvention and helps each bride define and refine her vision, creating beautiful floral art no matter what the budget. Personalizing each event allows Jose's clients the individual attention they so deserve. We love our clients and are honored to be part of such a very special day.

Jose's work has been seen at the Willow Glen Home Tours, stylemepretty.com, The Tech Awards and several online blogs. He has also done work with Bianco in Los Gatos, Ca., and many, many venues in the Bay Area. We were also chosen as a member of fineflowers.com. Jose's clients are a veritable whose who in the Bay Area, encompassing athletes, foundations and local celebrities.

Jose and his staff can not only create magic with florals but also can design the event of your dreams. Whether it be a winter wonderland, Retro homage to the 60's or a wine country setting; our designs will entice and thrill you.

We are a full service event/coordination company utilizing the most decerning vendors. Please do not hesitate to contact us for a complimentary design session.

Follow Apis Floral and Design on

dsc000
  • Videos 1

16 Reviews for Apis Floral and Design

steph · Married on 09/14/2014

I just have to echo what everyone else has said...Apis is a spectacular florist/flower arranger. They listened to us, developed an amazing array of options, stayed in budget
    and created flower arrangements that were truly, works of art!!! BRAVO Apis...wish we lived closer and could use you again!

Diana · Married on 08/16/2014

It's hard to put into words how AMAZING Apis Floral & Design is and how happy they made my husband, myself, and our moms on our wedding day. We consider ourselves blessed to have come across Jose, Arlene, and the rest of the team. They took my vision for a soft colored, yet elegant, rustic/vintage wedding and made it happen. From the first consultation all the way up to our wedding day, Jose showed interest, knowledge, and experience in our vision's design and took really good care of us. Jose and the Apis Floral & Design team asked me to trust that they would bring my vision to life. In the end I'm so happy I did as they surpassed my expectation in every way. In fact, my wedding was much more beautiful than I could have ever envisioned.

The moment another event or occasion, requiring flowers or any type of design, comes up I will think of Apis and Apis only!

Apis Floral did the flowers for my wedding. I was EXTREMELY happy with the way they turned out. Jose went above and beyond to determine my exact vision for my flowers, including making extra trips to farmers markets for my "mock ups" and staying at the office until nearly 9pm to accommodate my schedule for a meeting. The flowers were absolutely stunning. They are exceptionally talented and I would recommend them to anyone!

Award