Antique Limousine

Boston, MA View map
4.1
  • User1018289 2+ years ago
    We had a great experience with Mark at Antique Limo. My husband and I didn't want your typical limousine, so when I stumbled across the website for Antique Limo, I didn't waste any time calling. We ended up with the white 1939 Cadillac.. let me tell you - it was quite a hit with everyone! My girls and I rode to the church in it together (5 of us girls total) and after the ceremony my husband and I got to have a private ride together to the reception location (with champagne included!). The driver was very personable and helpful with getting in and out of the car, and the ride was completely smooth.
    It was something that made our day a little bit more of "our day" rather than a typical cookie cutter wedding. The only thing is that it was a little out of our price range..but we made it a splurge item and we are so glad that we did. I would definitely recommend using their services!
  • MrsHicks
    Tina Married on 06/20/2014
    Antique Limousine provided a beautiful 1939 White Cadillac Limo for our wedding! They were on time and the chauffeur was great and accommodating.
  • User1292412 2+ years ago
    My fiance and I wanted to rent an old fashioned car for our get-a-way car during the grand exit at our wedding. It was basically just for photos and a quick ride around the block but no one would rent their car for less than 3 hours. Antique limo was wiling to do the job for the 1 hour that we needed which was really helpful! It made for a wonderful ending to the night!

Real Weddings

• Shawn & Kristin
    21 photos · 06/20/2016

Boston, MA, 02110
Location of (Antique Limousine)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding