Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Anthony W. Photography

South Florida Wedding and Glamour Photographer
I take my work very seriously, but if you're not having fun, then I am not doing my job. For me, photography is an artform, and a passion, the business aspect comes a distant last. This is one of the things that separates one photographer from the rest: the drive behind their work. Myself? I started shooting when the digital photography age took off, but I learned the basics first and foremost before I dove off into the world. My studies started at the New York Institute of Photography and have since continued to evolve by my own progression of passion to grow and sum of experiences.

I've always strived to recreate myself everytime I've reached a milestone, and for that, photography has always remained fun, expressive, artistic, and challenging for me as opposed to it being a means to an end. When you hire me, you are hiring me for that passion I bring to my work, and the desire to see you nothing less than thrilled about your images. That is my end result, and that is one of the many reasons why I do what I do. I have been inspired by some of the greatest photographers and most wost wonderful people and am still aiming to reach my own level of greatness. So join me in my journey and let me be a part of yours, and lets make memories...

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow Anthony W. Photography on

10 Reviews for Anthony W. Photography

Anthony is amazing... Thank you very much for my daughters amazing pictures!

Profile Picture Angie , 2/11/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

This photographer has got to be the most fun, flexible, professional photographer I've ever encountered. He truly has an eye for capturing the candid moments of your special day. I met Anthony on the internet and emailed each other since day one. Our engagement pictures scheduling was one interesting journey. In the month of October it literally rained on each day we scheduled and rescheduled, Anthony was willing to shoot in the rain if he had to. His creativity helped tell our story. He was on time to our hotel and took the most candid shots of the drama going on while we were getting ready, something like a paparazzi. This photographer is one of those photographers that would climb a tree just to get that angle for a shot! I enjoyed working with this photographer and I would definitely recommend this company to any and everyone!

Profile Picture JOanne, 11/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

HE IS A GREAT PHOTOGRPHER YOU DONT EVEN NOTICE THAT HE IS AROUND AND HE CAPTURES EVERY MOMENT

Profile Picture JANINE, 11/27/10, 1 Review

13 Photos

My Photo Album

13 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have worked with Anthony W Photography in several events and he always seems to amaze me! Anthony has a unique way of capturing those special moments. The end results... are.. FLAWLESS! You will not be dissapointed! I look forward in working with Anthony in the future!

Events