I love officiating weddings in beautiful Sedona -- my home for 25 years. I also regard it as an honor and a privilege to help couples create a meaningful, moving ceremony. I take it as a great responsibility to help you navigate this -- one of the most important moments of your life.
I believe that the ceremony should reflect my clients' beliefs, values and sensibilities. So, while I have ceremony templates that I provide to my clients, I encourage all the couples I work with to work with me to craft a ceremony that is uniquely their own.
As a non-denominational minister and wedding officiant, I have great respect for all religious and spiritual traditions, including Christian. I'm also willing, if it is your preference, to officiate secular weddings.
Recommended by 99% of couples
Leanna · Married on 03/26/2016
Anthony is an authentic, compassionate and professional man. One of his callings is clearly and truly officiating the union of two lives. He had great command of the ceremony meanwhile making it exquisitely personalized and intimate. He was gracious, friendly and complimentary to myself, my spouse and our guests. He is a comforting leader that will make your wedding day special. We plan on reaching out to him when we renew our vows someday.
Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018
Perfect choice for our special day!
Anthony was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony! He is incredibly kind, professional, and we truly enjoyed working with him.
1. We loved his speaking voice, which was important to us since we will be listening to it on our wedding video for years to come.
2. Anthony was very supportive in helping us craft a wedding ceremony and vows that fit our views and personalities. Neither of us is religious, but we are somewhat spiritual, and there was never any pressure to add religious references to our ceremony.
3. He was very easy to work with since he was readily available via phone or email, always prompt when we met up, and he was genuinely interested in getting to know us before our wedding day.
4. Given his experience, we felt like we were in good hands and did not have to worry about our ceremony running smoothly. We even added a handfasting ritual last minute, and he worked it into our ceremony seamlessly.
5. Anthony offered to send in our signed marriage license, which we really appreciated as it meant one less thing on our list of post-wedding honey-do’s.
Whatever your special event is in Sedona, you will be in great hands if you choose Anthony as your officiant!
Lynette · Married on 10/20/2018
Absolutely mesmerizing! I can’t describe how professional and kind Anthony was! He was so understanding. He made the most daunting part of the ceremony so quick and painless. I will forever be thankful for the beautiful words he spoke. Not to mention the booklet of the ceremony he made for us to keep so we will always remember those beautiful words. I will recommend him to everyone. He was very organized and helped our wedding go off without a hitch. Thank you Anthony! Nothing but kind words for you!Sent on 11/08/2018
Anthony Flesch's reply:
Anthony is our preferred officiant at Sun Cliff. He works well with couples, making sure that the ceremony he provides fits their personalities, beliefs and needs.
Anthony Flesch is our go-to for officiants -- why? Because he is excellent! With his calm demeanor and gentle presence, Anthony always makes our couples feel at ease. He brings an authentic love and caring to every couple, honoring that this is one of the most important days of their lives. We highly recommend Anthony Flesch to officiate your wedding!
Anthony is a wonderful Officiant! His strong but soft spoken voice is the perfect "pitch" for a Wedding Ceremony. He's always impeccably dressed, a true gentleman, and genuinely cares deeply that each of his clients gets exactly the type of Ceremony that speaks to their own hearts. We really enjoy working with Anthony and highly recommend him.