325 Arroyo Pinon Drive, Sedona, AZ 86336 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Anthony Flesch

I love officiating weddings in beautiful Sedona -- my home for 25 years. I also regard it as an honor and a privilege to help couples create a meaningful, moving ceremony. I take it as a great responsibility to help you navigate this -- one of the most important moments of your life.

I believe that the ceremony should reflect my clients' beliefs, values and sensibilities. So, while I have ceremony templates that I provide to my clients, I encourage all the couples I work with to work with me to craft a ceremony that is uniquely their own.

As a non-denominational minister and wedding officiant, I have great respect for all religious and spiritual traditions, including Christian. I'm also willing, if it is your preference, to officiate secular weddings.

anthony portrait 2
anthony portrait 2
pamela af portrait1 may 16

75 Reviews for Anthony Flesch

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect choice for our special day!

Anthony was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony! He is incredibly kind, professional, and we truly enjoyed working with him.

1. We loved his speaking voice, which was important to us since we will be listening to it on our wedding video for years to come.
    2. Anthony was very supportive in helping us craft a wedding ceremony and vows that fit our views and personalities. Neither of us is religious, but we are somewhat spiritual, and there was never any pressure to add religious references to our ceremony.
    3. He was very easy to work with since he was readily available via phone or email, always prompt when we met up, and he was genuinely interested in getting to know us before our wedding day.
    4. Given his experience, we felt like we were in good hands and did not have to worry about our ceremony running smoothly. We even added a handfasting ritual last minute, and he worked it into our ceremony seamlessly.
    5. Anthony offered to send in our signed marriage license, which we really appreciated as it meant one less thing on our list of post-wedding honey-do’s.

Whatever your special event is in Sedona, you will be in great hands if you choose Anthony as your officiant!

Lynette · Married on 10/20/2018

Breathtaking

Absolutely mesmerizing! I can’t describe how professional and kind Anthony was! He was so understanding. He made the most daunting part of the ceremony so quick and painless. I will forever be thankful for the beautiful words he spoke. Not to mention the booklet of the ceremony he made for us to keep so we will always remember those beautiful words. I will recommend him to everyone. He was very organized and helped our wedding go off without a hitch. Thank you Anthony! Nothing but kind words for you!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Anthony Flesch's reply:

Thank you so much, Lynette, for your kind words! It was such a great day! All the best to you and Cody!

Anthony Flesch FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ

• Sun Cliff Sedona
    Sun Cliff Sedona Hotel Weddings

Anthony is our preferred officiant at Sun Cliff. He works well with couples, making sure that the ceremony he provides fits their personalities, beliefs and needs.

• Weddings In Sedona, Inc.
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. Wedding Planners

Anthony Flesch is our go-to for officiants -- why? Because he is excellent! With his calm demeanor and gentle presence, Anthony always makes our couples feel at ease. He brings an authentic love and caring to every couple, honoring that this is one of the most important days of their lives. We highly recommend Anthony Flesch to officiate your wedding!

• Downtown Browne Productions
    Downtown Browne Productions Wedding DJs

Anthony is a wonderful Officiant! His strong but soft spoken voice is the perfect "pitch" for a Wedding Ceremony. He's always impeccably dressed, a true gentleman, and genuinely cares deeply that each of his clients gets exactly the type of Ceremony that speaks to their own hearts. We really enjoy working with Anthony and highly recommend him.

• 325 Arroyo Pinon Drive Sedona, AZ 86336 See on map