2211 Galloway rd, Bensalem, PA 19020 Map · Phone number

About Anthony Bernard's Salon

Our salon specializes in the hair and makeup wedding experience. Our stylist and makeup artists will create your dream wedding look! We accommodate large wedding parties so you don't have to spend the whole day getting ready. Want us to come to you? That's another option we offer.

4c07ce40a1c087d7 image
4c07ce40a1c087d7 image

4 Reviews for Anthony Bernard's Salon

Sharon · Married on 04/28/2018

These ladies are amazing! They are magicians! We had hair and make-up done for a party of four and everyone was stunning upon leaving the salon. They do fabulous work and are super sweet! I would highly recommend this salon for your wedding beautification.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Aryn · Married on 10/03/2013

Dazzles Hair Studio did all of my girls' hair for my wedding and they did an excellent job. Janie was adorable. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. She had great suggestions and listened to what I wanted. She suggested that I pick a couple of options for the bridal party so that I knew that no one else's hair would turn out to be exactly like mine. I thought that was great advice and in the end, all of the girls' hairstyles were unique, but looked great together. Janie was very sweet towards my 6-year old flower girl and made sure to finish her hair more quickly and make her hair more durable than the other girls. Thank you Janie and Dazzles!

Sent on 10/17/2013

The ladies here were awesome!!! i wish i lived closer, so i could us them to get my hair cut! They did all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup, as well as my own, and we all looked fantastic! They even opened up a bottle of champagne for us, while doing our hair! great bunch of ladies!

my only con was the woman who did my nails, it took over an hour and a half!, and she kept redoing them because she messed up!, but still did not ruin my experience!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Anthony Bernard's Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 46.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 51.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 91.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 63.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 69.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 91.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 62.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 94.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 67.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 68.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing