2440 W. Verde West Dr., Camp Verde, AZ 86322 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
  • Deals 1

About Annie May Corum

About Me

I’m a young, creative and passionate twenty something specializing in lifestyle, couples, and wedding photography. If you’re reading this it means you’re probably celebrating something very special. All of those date nights, butterflies, and falling in love have led to this! Planning your wedding! I’m stoked you’ve found your way here, couples in love are my kinda thing.From a young age, I’ve been fascinated with photography. Capturing life’s most precious memories is something I’m very passionate about. I consider it a great honor to be tasked with capturing a wedding. I’m passionate about people and preserving the beauty found in life’s everyday moments. I seek to create images that embody the genuine love and joy of my clients (I prefer the term ‘friends’). My goal is to capture your love story just as it is and I’ll pour my heart and soul into doing it justice. Connection is at the heart of what I do, so I strive to create spaces where meaningful connections happen and I’ll do my best to make you so comfortable, you’ll forget that I’m even there.

Investment

Preserving love through photography is a privilage I do not take lightly. I’ll be there for you through every step of the process, whether that means helping with scheduling your timeline or suggesting vendors, I want to help in whatever capacity I can. It’s important to feel comfortable with your photographer and I often end up being friends with my couples long after the wedding is over. If you think we would be a good fit, I’d love to meet up for coffee and talk details!

I understand that every wedding is completly unique, and I’m often willing to customize a package that fits your day perfectly. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have, I’d love to meet you!

Follow Annie May Corum on
img 0451 51 1062723 1556427275
img 0451 51 1062723 1556427275

Annie May Corum FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Annie May Corum 1
    Engagement and Wedding Photography

Book any of my wedding photography packages and I'll give you a complimentary engagement shoot this summer. Lets do something epic and celebrate!

• 2440 W. Verde West Dr. Camp Verde, AZ, 86322 See on map