Cave Creek, Cave Creek, AZ 85331 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About Liz Lee Studios

Welcome Brides and Grooms! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Enjoy planning your wedding together! There are so many decisions to make concerning your wedding day! Preparing for a wedding can become overwhelming, but your photography doesn't have to be! Allow me to help by taking the burden of the photography off your shoulders!

First, let me tell you why you should let me document your day! There will be plenty of important people helping you make your day special! They will have frequent contact with you. They need to be there to help you! I, however, want to be your trigger person. Let me explain to you what I mean by trigger person! I want to document the events of your day so that 5, 10, even 50 years down the road I will be the one who has provided you with the triggers to relive the moments of joy and love as if it were yesterday! Let me freeze time for you!

Congratulation on your upcoming wedding!

Enjoy the planning stage! There are so many decisions to make concerning your wedding day! There are so many people to help you make those decisions! They need to be thereto help you! Preparing for a wedding can become overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you that your photography is not an issue when you hire me! We talk and chat when you want. We discuss all the fun things that will happen that day that you want to capture! It wil lbe fun and uplifting!

Hire me and allow me to lift the burden of quality photography and posing and group guidance off your shoulders!

Let me tell you why you want to hire me! I want to be your trigger person! Let me explain what a trigger person is! The trigger person is the person who provides you with things that are going to trigger your memory of this amazing day 5, 10 and even 50 years down the road! I wil lprovide you with the photos that allow you to relive the moments of joy and love as if it were yesterday! Allow me to freeze time for you!

Liz Lee Studios uses contemporary, photojournalism, and traditional photography styles to capture your unique love story. Liz works closely with couples and is happy to offer them various services, including additional hours, custom graphics, high-resolution images, liability insurance, and a second shooter. She would also be happy to photograph your boudoir and engagement shoots, as well as your Trash the Dress session. Couples may receive the following photography items:

• Albums

Real Weddings 47 Photos

Liz Lee Studios Pricing

Liz Lee Studios Price Rates

Liz Lee Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    Engagement Shoot
    Slideshow
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Save the Date