STILL SERENITY PHOTOGRAPHY began when Jennifer discovered the beauty in combining her love of photography and connecting with others. She loves being inspired and awed by people, places, and by other photographers. Jennifer was thrilled when she learned of her husband's talent and eye for photography as well. She and Jedidiah now team-shoot together on many occasions, and enjoy finding new ways to create "the perfect image." Still Serenity Photography provides Portrait, Wedding, Maternity/Newborn, Family, and Event services with a variety of product options to showcase your images.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. PERSONAL - We strive to make each shoot a memorable, positive experience. Every detail is specific to YOU! We capture the essence of who you are at your best, bringing out as many aspects of your personality as possible.
2. QUALITY - We guarantee products that are of high, long-lasting quality. If there's a manufacture malfuction, we'll replace it at no charge. We want your memories to last a lifetime, and wouldn't want you to settle for anything but the best.
3. QUANTITY - Our Digital Package Shoots include between 80-250 plus edited images. Wedding shoots will guarantee between 600-1000 plus images. Each image has been hand selected and detailed to perfection (well...in our eyes at least). You will receive plenty of image options to showcase to your family and friends.
4. CREATIVE - The world of art is constantly changing and evolving! We like to approach traditional portrait shots by adding a fresh, unique twist. And we love being abstract, artistic, trying new things, and reinventing ourselves with each new shoot.
5. INVESTMENT - We value our time spent together, and hope you will too. We'll accompany you through wherever life takes you: birthday parties, graduations, your engagement, your wedding, the birth of your baby, family reunions, or even a "just because" shoot.
We look forward to working with you, growing and creating a lifetime of memories. =)
Contact Still Serenity Photography at 909.709.1176 or StillSerenity10@yahoo.com or www.StillSerenityPhotography.com
Other couples have also viewed:
6 Reviews for Still Serenity Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
Janene · Married on 05/27/2012
Amazing guestbook. Gorgeous! Better than we could have imagined. Sooo grateful!Sent on 06/13/2012
Janice · Married on 04/22/2012
I highly recommend using Still Serenity Photography for any event! Jen is very easy to work with and makes everyone feel comfortable and natural. She took graduation pictures for my son and I am extremely pleased with her work! She is creative, patient, and very professional! The pictures she has taken are amazing and capture magical moments that will last a lifetime!Sent on 06/19/2012
Amy · Married on 09/19/2011
We really enjoyed having Jen and Jed shoot our engagement photos. We were able to choose the location we wanted at a waterfall up in the mountains, and they were completely flexible with that idea--even hiking the photography equipment up the mountain! They also gave us suggestions of what colors would look best based on what our scenery background was, which helped with the quality of the final product. The shoot was fun and we received our proofs back in less than two weeks! This helped us quickly pick the photos we wanted for our website and invitations. Overall, Still Serenity Photography was a fabulous company to work with and I recommend Jen and Jed to any couple who is looking for a fun, yet professional team to provide creative photos in a timely manner.Sent on 06/12/2012