Jordyn Vixie Photography

Prescott, AZ View map
$3,350 Most Popular Price

$3,350 Most Popular Price

The unknown author of this quote probably didn’t know they were articulating the perfect philosophy for a certain free-spirited, coffee-loving, Arizona-dwelling photographer. These words not only reflect how I feel about life, but exactly why I am so passionate about making photographs: it’s the memories that matter.

From my humble beginning as the yearbook photographer my senior year of high school, to the various studios I worked at while earning a degree from the Brooks Institute of Photography, and now as the proud owner of Jordyn Vixie Photography, I continually strive for creativity, innovation, and professionalism. As a client-focused studio, it is my mission to capture the unique vision of each of my patrons and create a meaningful, memorable experience – whether it’s their wedding day, or any ordinary day in between.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,350

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Sara Married on 11/05/2015
    The services I received were great! Great communication before the wedding. I got the photos back really soon and they turned out fantastic !
    Kari Married on 07/25/2015
    Jordyn was a complete pro who really went out of her way to capture our wedding day. From the get-go, she was enthusiastic, asking about us as a couple and trying to get an idea of what we wanted. At the same time, she was very accommodating & came up with ideas/suggestions, which we appreciated as there was a lot to organise. She used our rehearsal to get an idea of the lighting & layout of our venue, at the same time taking a variety of excellent photos, several of which we ended up using in our final wedding album. On the day, she worked with cool efficiency, moving between where my husband was getting ready & my room to make sure she really captured every moment. She was firm & organised as we went through the ceremony & took family photos. Quite a feat with so many people wandering off with champagne! She showed real skill in how she positioned us & framed the photos throughout, making the most of a very special backdrop. She also spent a lot of time arranging the album & talking me through the options. The final product is something we will treasure for decades to come! We feel incredibly lucky & privileged to have had her as our wedding photographer.
    Kristen Married on 04/25/2015
    Jordyn was a dream to work with! She doesn't shoot tons of photographs but what she did shoot was perfect and exactly what I dreamed of having. She knew exactly how to position people and made sure to get everything I wanted.

Prescott, AZ, 86303

9:00 a.m. - 4:00 pm | M-F
Location of (Jordyn Vixie Photography)

Jordyn Vixie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jordyn Vixie Photography include in the starting price?

Jordyn Vixie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jordyn Vixie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jordyn Vixie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Jordyn Vixie Photography offer?

Jordyn Vixie Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jordyn Vixie Photography offer?

Jordyn Vixie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jordyn Vixie Photography offer for wedding events?

Jordyn Vixie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jordyn Vixie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jordyn Vixie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding