Westminster, CO 80035 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Anne Stephenson Photo & Narrative

I'm a wedding photographer and romantic at heart who really loves photographing weddings.

My style incorporates candids and creatively directed photos for an authentic look and feel. That means I'm your personal, fly-on-the-wall invisible paparazzi for the day with the amazing ability of rounding up your relatives for fast and painless formals. I capture photos with an eye toward making both you and your Grandma happy.

I'm an amazing organizer and problem solver. I enjoy coming up with plans A, B and C, and when needed, plan D--on the spot. Rain, snow, and family drama don't bring me or my clients down!

Core business values include timeliness and listening. My mission is to not just capture your story in a beautiful way, but the way you and your partner meant it to be.

Wedding packages start at $2400 and range to $4700, featuring digital and print options. A la carte pricing and custom options available. I've photographed everything from backyard family BBQs to fantasy-themed heavy metal weddings, so I provide many options for your style.

If you're looking for colorful, elegant, story-telling of your day, (or just want to talk food or Game of Thrones), drop me a line.

Follow Anne Stephenson Photo & Narrative on

The Chuppa, Chautauqua, CO
The Chuppa, Chautauqua, CO
Rainy wedding, Chautauqua, CO
Rainy wedding, Chautauqua, CO
Two Brides on the CO prairie.
Two Brides on the CO prairie.
Two CO brides and guests.
Two CO brides and guests.
Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City, garden and tea party-themed wedding.
Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City, garden and tea party-themed wedding.
Backyard Head Table, SLC, UT

3 Reviews for Anne Stephenson Photo & Narrative

1 User photo

Anne Stephenson Photo & Narrative 1

R Cr · Getting married on 11/06/2019

Anne Stephenson - A highly skilled photographer and an overall awesome human being!

Our initial meeting with Anne was very productive. She asked all the right questions, and even some that we didn’t consider. Her thoroughness, professionalism and knowledge of her art (photography is an art), was evident in our meeting. She came to our house where we held the ceremony (our back deck facing a lake), walked with us to find possible areas to shoot the bride/groom shots, and even went to the restaurant where we would hold the reception to talk to the General Manager and get the flow of the day.

When the day came, Anne was able to capture the ENTIRE day, from before the ceremony, through to the end at our reception. The pictures are AH-MAZING! The area where we had our ceremony had very challenging lighting because it was outside, but the roof on our deck was tinted, and the sun was spotty in many places depending on where you stood. Nonetheless, in every shot we received in our gallery, Anne managed to find the sweet spot in all the shots— clear images, beautiful color, wonderful translations to black & white.

It was a small wedding, 27 people total including Anne, plus me and my groom. She coached, cajoled, and encouraged everyone in the group shots to show their true personalities. As for the photos of me and my groom… WOW! The background of the lake and puffy clouds was spectacular, and the timing (early evening) was spot on. Anne captured it all— magical, spontaneous, heartfelt, funny, and just perfect! The same could be said of the reception— from our guests, to the toasts, to our connection with the restaurant staff, to the live music, to the food and our two cakes. The whole day was absolutely and perfectly recorded with Anne’s pictures!

As a person, Anne is warm and friendly, genuine and thoughtful, creative and considerate. She is extremely easy to work with and talk to. Her communication skills and our interactions were superb— from answering emails and texts in a timely manner, to being punctual with scheduled phone calls and in-person appointments. You MUST contact Anne yourself and see what she has to offer you. If you are prepared; have a vision of what you want for your day; can voice your ideas, concerns, and questions; then Anne can meet you where you are and deliver a spectacular record of photos that you can treasure for a lifetime!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • I

Ilyse · Married on 09/01/2018

Anne exceeded my expectations!

Anne is a skilled and talented photographer. She was responsive to any questions, and planned out our photo needs in advance of our event. At the event, we had some unpredictable weather. She is truly a miracle worker and I couldn't be more pleased with our photos! Anne was unobtrusive and captured every moment. I highly recommend Anne for your photography needs.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Anne Stephenson Photo & Narrative 2

Mary · Married on 05/12/2018

Anne was very, personable with everyone, making it fun. She's down to earth and, is willing to respond to ideas you have. She had great ideas for poses for a cloudy stormy day. She was very punctual, and ready to go. I would use her again, and highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Anne Stephenson Photo & Narrative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Anne Stephenson Photo & Narrative 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Westminster, CO, 80035 See on map
    (720) 443-3488 (Phone number)