26 Center St., Thomaston, CT 06787 Map · Phone number

About Annabella's Garden llc

Annabella means easy to love…

We hope you love Annabella’s Garden!!

After years of digging in dirt, planting gardens, researching wildflowers, identifying insects, listening to birds and giggling with children I have found my passion. Annabella’s Garden is an extension of my life. I hope all that enter our doors experience creativity, friendship, community and beauty.

Annabella’s Garden is carefree, laid back and friendly. We feel the attitude and environment fosters great things. Whether you are hosting an intimate dinner party, saying “I love you”, “Get well soon”, or “with deepest sympathies” , we can help. We will help you choose the perfect flowers to portray your message.

Annabella’s Garden is located in the center of Thomaston at 26-28 Center Street.

Annabella’s Garden provides:

• Event and holiday decorating
  • Indoor or outdoor tea parties
  • Outdoor gardens
  • Full service florist
  • Gift shop
  • Garden center

Flowers have inspired us through out the ages, contact us today to register all of your important dates, we can ship anywhere in the world!

Visit us on Facebook or Twitter

Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made, and forgot to put a soul into. ~Henry Beecher, Life Thoughts, 1858

Earth laughs in flowers. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, “Hamatreya”

I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us. ~Iris Murdoch, A Fairly Honourable Defeat

For myself I hold no preferences among flowers, so long as they are wild, free, spontaneous. Bricks to all greenhouses! Black thumb and cutworm to the potted plant! ~Edward Abbey

I will be the gladdest thing
Under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers
And not pick one.
~Edna St. Vincent Millay, “Afternoon on a Hill”

The temple bell stops but I still hear the sound coming out of the flowers. ~Basho

To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat. ~Beverly Nichols

• Hours of Operation

1 Reviews for Annabella's Garden llc

Sharon · Married on 08/08/2015

4.2
      2.5

Annabella's Garden provided flowers for my wedding. They were all very beautiful, from the table arrangements to the bouquets to the altar arrangement at church. I appreciated that Melissa suggested specific flowers that fit my color scheme and were a good value, and that she adjusted some of the colors and flower types according to my feedback after a meeting in June. She also rented us vases and mirrors and made sure it all looked pulled together and lovely. My only concern during the process was that, compared to other wedding vendors I worked with and another florist I talked to early on, Annabella's was not very communicative. Sometimes it took a long time for my emails to be answered or for questions to be answered, and this made me worry. But in the end, it was all just lovely and beautiful and on time, and that's the main thing that mattered!

Sent on 08/22/2015