San Francisco, CA 94199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Anna Lord Studio

A creative studio making still and moving pictures.
I capture weddings, elopements, & other special moments.

For more information, please feel free to send an e-mail to anna@annalord.com.

Follow Anna Lord Studio on

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Anna Lord Studio

Bridget · Married on 09/22/2018

Anna is wonderful!

Anna is great! She is super sweet and friendly and takes the most beautiful photos and videos. She took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and she did an amazing job at both. My husband hates the camera and hates taking pictures but Anna made him feel comfortable and that makes a huge difference! Highly recommend Anna for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 11/14/2018

A&P · Married on 08/11/2017

Anna filmed our wedding in August 2017 in San Francisco and provided us a wedding highlight video (including all the raw footage of our day). We absolutely loved working with her and team that day (and even leading up to it). We clicked with her team and were comfortable having them capture every detail. Our footage was delivered to us with the utmost care and beautifully crafted packaging. We wish Anna continued success in her career and hope to get to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

Anna was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and I am in awe of the results. I really wanted someone who captured bright natural lighting and pure happiness in a photo. I also wanted our fur baby in our pictures and Anna was more than willing to have her in them. Anna was everything I was looking for and more. She was very friendly and professional and made the whole experience effortless and enjoyable. I just got my wedding pictures and I am reliving every moment like it was yesterday. I highly recommend Anna to anyone who is looking for someone to capture their special day.

Thank you Anna for capturing our special day!

Love,