Anna Bright Eyed Photography

Charleston, SC View map

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Anna Bright Eyed Photography is a professional wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Charleston, South Carolina. This talented photographer specializes in timeless, romantic, and natural light photography that is full of candid moments and emotions. Anna Bright Eyed Photography documents the intimate moments of your special day as they unfold, so you and your loved ones can look back and cherish this milestone for years to come.

Anna Bright Eyed Photography is available for weddings, engagements, and family photography in the greater Charleston Area, as well as destination weddings. Anna enjoys learning all the details of your love story, and she offers various packages designed exclusively to your needs and budget. Final high-resolution images are available as albums, digital files, and prints. Other services Anna Bright Eyed Photography offers include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution Images
  • Multiple Locations
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Second photographer
  • Toning
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2200.00

2nd Shooter
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Tess M. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing Experience!

I cannot say enough great things about working with Anna. She shot our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our big day. Everything from start to finish was even better than what we hoped for. Anna made the entire process so easy and such a wonderful experience. She offers different packages at a variety of prices which allowed us to pick and choose exactly what we wanted in terms of photography. With all of the craziness of 2020 Anna was extremely flexible with us, even when I had to reschedule my bridal portraits last minute. I am not the most comfortable in front of a camera but Anna made each session fun and enjoyable. She offered her expertise but was also willing to try any ideas I had. She captured all of the love, happiness, & excitement of this chapter of our life beautifully and we will definitely be using her again!
  • Adeline
    Adeline C. Married on 05/15/2021

Cooley Wedding May 15, 2021

Anna is simply the best! Not only did our wedding pictures turn out absolutely beautiful, she made our experience so much fun with her energetic personality and positivity! She has a great eye for what looks best and walks you through each pose to ensure that you’re comfortable and confident with each shot. She was SO encouraging and made me feel beautiful the whole time! Anna was extremely professional and I knew I could count on her to show up on time, get a great shot of every detail, and capture the moment in the most beautiful way. She planned ahead and made sure I was scheduled for bridal portraits and engagement pictures well in advance of the big day. She made sure to follow up after every meeting so that I could have what we talked about in writing, and came up with the best spots in Charleston for the perfect picture. She was SO flexible with our schedule and even rearranged some things to accommodate our needs. She was only a text/email away and was available for any questions, concerns, or advice in the days leading up to the wedding. She sent us a “sneak peek” just days after our wedding so I didn’t have to wait too long to see how they turned out. When she sent me the online photo gallery, it was extremely well-organized and I was able to access all of the pictures I wanted quickly. It’s so hard to pick just a few for my house because they are all just breathtaking! We had such a great experience with Anna, and we would recommend her to anyone! If you want happy, colorful, timeless pictures- Anna is your girl!!!!
    Kayla N. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely phenomenal photographer!

I am so thankful for everything Anna did for our special day! She was absolutely wonderful with everything from our engagement photos to our wedding day! Anna was there every step of the way and amazing to work with! She was so prepared and helped us with planning our timeline. Anna made us feel so comfortable while taking pictures, we felt like we didn’t have to worry about anything. I’m absolutely in love with all of our pictures we received! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

96 photos · 08/17/2019
  • Tyler & Derek
    112 photos · 06/15/2019

1801 Indigo Market Dr Charleston, SC, 29464
Location of (Anna Bright Eyed Photography)

Anna Bright Eyed Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Anna Bright Eyed Photography include in the starting price?

Anna Bright Eyed Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Anna Bright Eyed Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Anna Bright Eyed Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Anna Bright Eyed Photography offer?

Anna Bright Eyed Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Anna Bright Eyed Photography offer?

Anna Bright Eyed Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Anna Bright Eyed Photography offer for wedding events?

Anna Bright Eyed Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Anna Bright Eyed Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Anna Bright Eyed Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding