Chandler, AZ 85224 Map · Phone number

About Ani Hamilton, Officiant

You’re getting married! Congratulations!! I am a special education teacher by day, but my true calling is joining together two people who love each other. Over the past few years, I have very proudly officiated over 60 beautiful and unique wedding and vow renewal ceremonies.

I will gladly travel to your site in the metro Phoenix area to officiate your wedding. Popular locations I have officiated in the past include public parks, gardens, waterfront, roof-decks, restaurants, hotels, lofts, private homes, and reception halls.

I would be happy to customize your wedding vows for you, or you may use your own. You may want a tiny wedding or elopement, or a grand celebration; You may wish to integrate a prayer and blessing or have no religion at all. I am excited to hear what you have in mind.

My fees are minimal, usually ranging between $200-$250. If you are a public service person (military *, teacher, etc.), please speak up! I am proud to offer discounts. To inquire, please contact me. http://ReverendAnissa.blogspot.com

officiant2
officiant3
officiant
officiant2
officiant3
officiant

17 Reviews for Ani Hamilton, Officiant

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2012

Since this was a second marriage for both of us, we wanted something very small and intimate which is exactly what we got. Ani wrote the most beautiful vows which included my grown children (something that was important to me) and chose the perfect quotes that made it seem like they were written specifically for us.

Ani is thoughtful, kind, and a very special person. In fact, one of our guests said that in all the weddings she has been to, ours was the most beautiful because it was more about our feelings than the production.

I would highly recommend Ani Hamilton to officiate your wedding ceremony. You will be extremely happy because she will give you the best gift anyone could give...a cherished memory.

Megan · Married on 09/29/2012

I was looking through officiants online and all of them seemed so new agey, which is not our style AT ALL. I was really concerned that we were not going to find someone that matched our personalities. I happened to find Ani's blog. She tells a story about her grandfather, a Pearl Harbor survivor and how someone showed their appreciation for his bravery. To honor her grandfather she offers special consideration to soldiers being deployed. My fiance and I both come from military families and her support of our bravest is what drew us to her initially.

I met with her first and we talked about my fiance and our relationship. She had a lot of great ideas based on just her meeting with me. I asked if she wouldn't mind meeting again when my fiance could join us and she was happy to do it.
    I am terrified of speaking in front of crowds, so we decided that we were not going to wrie and recite our own vows. Ani designed a beautiful, very personal ceremony that suited us and our relationship perfectly!
    We have gotten so many compliments on the ceremony and could not be more thankful that we had Ani as a part of our special day.
    Ani was the perfect person to have perform our ceremony. We are so glad we found her.

Alanna · Married on 06/02/2012

Absolutely fabulous! We found Ani through another recommendation on The Knot and could not be happier about having her perform our ceremony. She had great communication, checking in with us every month. The ceremony was beautifully conducted- in fact it was my favorite part of the night!

Award

Ani Hamilton, Officiant FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Catholic, Lutheran, No Denomination, Quaker

• Chandler, AZ 85224 See on map