Ani Hamilton, Officiant Reviews

17 | Chandler, AZ

17 Reviews for Ani Hamilton, Officiant

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2012

Since this was a second marriage for both of us, we wanted something very small and intimate which is exactly what we got. Ani wrote the most beautiful vows which included my grown children (something that was important to me) and chose the perfect quotes that made it seem like they were written specifically for us.

Ani is thoughtful, kind, and a very special person. In fact, one of our guests said that in all the weddings she has been to, ours was the most beautiful because it was more about our feelings than the production.

I would highly recommend Ani Hamilton to officiate your wedding ceremony. You will be extremely happy because she will give you the best gift anyone could give...a cherished memory.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Megan · Married on 09/29/2012

I was looking through officiants online and all of them seemed so new agey, which is not our style AT ALL. I was really concerned that we were not going to find someone that matched our personalities. I happened to find Ani's blog. She tells a story about her grandfather, a Pearl Harbor survivor and how someone showed their appreciation for his bravery. To honor her grandfather she offers special consideration to soldiers being deployed. My fiance and I both come from military families and her support of our bravest is what drew us to her initially.

I met with her first and we talked about my fiance and our relationship. She had a lot of great ideas based on just her meeting with me. I asked if she wouldn't mind meeting again when my fiance could join us and she was happy to do it.
    I am terrified of speaking in front of crowds, so we decided that we were not going to wrie and recite our own vows. Ani designed a beautiful, very personal ceremony that suited us and our relationship perfectly!
    We have gotten so many compliments on the ceremony and could not be more thankful that we had Ani as a part of our special day.
    Ani was the perfect person to have perform our ceremony. We are so glad we found her.

Sent on 10/12/2012

Alanna · Married on 06/02/2012

Absolutely fabulous! We found Ani through another recommendation on The Knot and could not be happier about having her perform our ceremony. She had great communication, checking in with us every month. The ceremony was beautifully conducted- in fact it was my favorite part of the night!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Shalis · Married on 04/22/2012

Another reviewer said this and it was true for me too - it's hit or miss when you find someone on craigslist. But from the first time I talked to Ani on the phone I knew she was the officiant for us. She asked all the personal questions that were appropriate for her to get to know us and she incorporated our family and friends. We are very happy. Our guests loved the ceremony too.

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2012

Very sweet and very knowledgeable. Offered many great suggestions.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2012

My husband and I could not have been happier with Ani. She was always available to us and make us feel unique, not like we were just another client. Thank you so much Ani!

Tina · Married on 03/17/2012

Ani was a special part of our special day.

Kathy · Married on 03/10/2012

ani was just perfect. we interviewed a few officiants and she was the only one who wasn't too "earthy" or in it just for the money. i felt like she cared about our wedding!!!! can't thank her enough.

Christine · Married on 03/03/2012

I was very happy with our wedding officiant. Highly recommended.

Roxanne · Married on 02/12/2012

Ani was WONDERFUL to work with! She was very sweet and energenic and she offered us great ideas to make our ceremony special. And her fees are extremly fair. We HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Tanya · Married on 02/11/2012

Great service. I found her on craigslist and was reluctant but she proved to be exactly what we wanted.

carrie · Married on 12/10/2011

Ani is someone I would recommend in the future. Her vows are beautiful and her ideas made us feel like our wedding was unique to her.

Anelise · Married on 11/26/2011

Ani is a top-notch wedding officiant. I have already recommended her to friends.

Jacqui · Married on 11/05/2011

Not only did we have a great officiant, but we made a good friend! Ani is a sweetheart and we could not have been happier.

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2011

We had a last minute Halloween wedding. Our officiant put a beautiful ceremony together with one week's notice.

Katie · Married on 10/29/2011

My husband and I are very grateful to Ani for her responsiveness and availability. She has a very upbeat personality that we appreciated, given all the stress we were under during our wedding planning. I definitely recommend her.

Alivia · Married on 10/08/2011

I met Ani when she officiated for a friend of ours earlier this year. I liked her style and asked her for a card and I'm so glad I did. Thank you for your hard work.