About Angi's Art

Modern Photography for the Modern Couple

Dear Couples,

I'm so happy that you have found each other!  I know you're thrilled to start this next chapter in your life together....  and I would love to help make your wedding day experience the best!

I'm not only a photographer, but a wife, mother, and dreamer!   I love life, and I love that you have found the one you want to share your life with!  I found my husband, Jake, 14+ years ago, and am fortunate to be raising one of the best little guys I know with him.  Our son, keeps me happy, humble and driven.... I couldn't ask for more.

Please take the time to view my images/albums on wedding wire, and if you have a moment, take a quick peak at my website too!  I have been in business for 13+ years, and in that time have become confident in photographing in any situation.  I can also be your unofficial wedding coordinator if needed!  ;)

Feel free to call or text with any questions you may have (816-853-4491).  I look forward to hearing from you!

-Angi Landis

Angi's Art  |  www.angisart.com  |  816-853-4491

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Kansas City

3 Reviews for Angi's Art

I could not recommend Angi more! Her professionalism shines through everything she does. She and her team did a phenomenal job capturing every moment I wanted and many shots I didn't even know happened!! My entire experience was perfection!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so pleased with the job Angi did for us with our wedding photos. She was very easy to work with, had some great ideas for photo ops and was fantastic with our 4 grandkids in getting precious photos of them as well. The wedding album she created for us was excellent quality and very well layer out. Love love it❤️
We highly recommend Angi for any photo needs you may have.

Profile Picture Teri, 3/4/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1502913502518 angisartdiscount

Wedding Wire - Angi's Art

$350.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Angi's Art loves that you use wedding wire.... and because you do, you'll get 10% off of any wedding package you book! (Up to a $350 Value)
#WW4c9f96c658dc6309

Events

4801 NE Fairway Homes Dr., Lees Summit, MO 64064   See On Map
816-853-4491 (phone) 816-853-4491 (fax)
Angi's Art is a wedding photographer from Lees Summit servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Kansas City, Johnson County, KS, and Jackson County, MO. Angi's Art is a professional photographer that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry since 2004 specializing in Weddings and Portraits.