Angiemar Events

San Juan, PR View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Angiemar Events is a wedding planning company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ideal for couples seeking to plan their wedding in the beautiful surroundings of the Caribbean, the company’s dedicated team has expert knowledge of the local area and is in constant contact with many vendors that can add the perfect final touches to create each and every couple’s dream wedding. The company’s main goal is to work closely with every couple to organize and execute the wedding they’ve always envisioned.

Angiemar Events provides couples with a range of wedding services that can be tailored to best suit their preferred style and specific requirements. With experience in planning a number of weddings including religious, non-religious, military, destination weddings, and more, the company’s event planners can adapt their skills to professionally execute any style or themed wedding event. Some of their wedding services available include the following:

• Full planning
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Guestlist creation
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Edgardo Married on 08/13/2022

Edcelencia y profesionalismo

Gracias Angie por hacer de nuestra boda EL MEJOR DÍA que pudimos tener. Desde nuestra experiencia hasta la de nuestros invitados fue perfecta, todo gracias a qie contamos contigo de principio a fin. 🥰

Edgardo y Stephanie 13ago2022

Angiemar Events's reply:

Saludos Edgardo y Stephanie,
    Muchas gracias por compartir su experiencia. Fue y es un honor siempre servirles. Los aprecio y valoro mucho. Fue una oportunidad hermosa coordinar su boda y ver el resultado final del disfrute de todos en su gran día. Lo volvería a hacer en un abrir y cerrar de ojos.
    Con cariño,
    Angie
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette Married on 02/20/2022

Beyond Excellent

Angie is much more than a wedding planner, she is a beautiful human being who goes above and beyond when it comes to solving any issues in regards to the that special day. She understood from day one all our needs /concerns and made sure they were met. Also she provided very insightful tips to help us decided in key aspect of our wedding, not to mention the endless contacts she has to solve any other issue that came up. Everything came out great thanks to her attention and care. She is worth every penny in gold! #JSLOVE
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 10/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best coordinator you can have!!

Hands down Angie is one of the best coordinators you can hire. After interviewing many coordinators she stood out! Why? Because Angie showed up with a plan and made sure that her communicating with us was her top priority. She helped us during our wedding planning process in 2021 (COVID nightmare) and it was the best investment we made for our wedding. Our wedding was a destination wedding in Puerto Rico, Angie managed to find all of our venders in Puerto Rico which took a lot of the stress away from us. She also recommended hotel stays with close proximity to the wedding venue. She also recommended restaurants and various activities that our guests could do while visiting the island. Another benefit was that she always gave us up to date information on the different mandates Puerto Rico had implemented during the Covid pandemic. She is very professional, attentive and is great communicating back with you in a matter of hours. Another wonderful aspect of Angie’s Business is that she is bilingual and she makes sure she reviews all the contracts with you to ensure the couple is understanding what they are signing. Angie continuously keeps you in the loop with quarterly or monthly calls to determine what is needed to be completed before a specific date; which keeps the couples on a timeline.
    On the day of the wedding Angie manages all of the vendors and helps the guest get to there locations in a timely manner. The way she took care of me (the bride) was phenomenal, she made sure that I was happy, I always had a everything I needed (water, food, comfy shoes), and most of all enjoying my wedding. Her peace and guidance literally made me feel calm during the entire event. The guest were always happy, she managed the event to ensure that the event was on time and not running late. Also she insured that the photographer was getting the necessary pictures and keeping our timeline in check. I never felt stressed out or worried about something or missing a moment because I had Angie in my corner she ensured that everything that we planned was executed. Her love for the couple is so uplifting and heart warming. Angie was a great help and resource for our wedding.
    Also my parents planned out secret bands to perform at the rehearsal and wedding- who helped them plan everything? Angie did!! Guys she is AMAZING! My family bugged Angie daily and she was also kind and responsive to them. As the couple we never found out about the surprise until the actual moment at the rehearsal and wedding. She kept the secret to make sure we were surprised. She is so thoughtful and kind!
    We had such a great experience with Angie for our wedding that we now consider Angie a friend instead of a business partner.
    If you are looking for a wedding coordinator please send Angie a message you won’t regret it at all. Your wedding will turn out amazing with Angie’s help! Make sure to check out her Facebook for more information as well and send her a message now!!! Don’t waste more time debating whether or not if you should hire a wedding coordinator for your wedding, you should; it will take all your stress away ladies!!! Trust me!

Angiemar Events's reply:

Wow, I am more than honored to read this amazing review. You made me cry joyful tears. Sorry for the delayed response of this review, I could not let myself respond with a short message.
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be such an important part of your lives as your wedding planner. It fills me with great joy to know you enjoyed not only your wedding day, but the process of letting me guide you through it. From the beginning, I knew it was going to be challenging because of Covid mandates and restrictions, but that did not stop us. I am so happy you let me manage all your concerns and requests. I truly felt your trust in my services and that is something I am very grateful. Our communication was always on point, and I know that was a big key to making your wedding day a complete success. It was my pleasure to plan the wedding of one of the most special couples I’ve ever had. To the point in which I consider you as my friends after this beautiful phase of working together. Thank you for your kindness, love, and beautiful words. I treasure them with all my heart and hope to see you again soon!
    Always at your service.
    With love, Angie.

Ps. Thank you for sharing some of the pictures!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

San Juan San Juan, PR, 00918
Location of (Angiemar Events)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding