4 west street, New Lebanon, NY 12125 Map · Phone number

About Angels Trumpet Flowers

Angels Trumpet Flowers and Event Design is located in the beautiful foothills of the Berkshires, on the Massachusetts & New York border. We have been specializing in Weddings and Events for 20 years. It has always been our passion to bring the beauty of this wonderful place we call home, into all the work that we do. Our creativity and love of all things organic comes through in our nature inspired designs, and we would love to share or inspirations with you! Please call or stop in to arrange a meeting with our planner@

518-794-8800

20141004170148
20141011155813

15 Reviews for Angels Trumpet Flowers

Meg · Married on 09/26/2015

Linda was wonderful to work with! We were married at Jiminy Peak in Hancock, MA and our wedding coordinator gave us a list of vendors in the area. Angel's Trumpet Flowers was on that list and from the minute we met with Linda, I knew she was going to make our wedding look beautiful!

When we met, I showed here a few pictures and we talked about the general style and color palette. From that one meeting, Linda was able to picture exactly what we wanted and the flowers for our wedding were more beautiful than I ever imagined possible. From the bouquets to the birch arbor, every little detail was just gorgeous.

I HIGHLY recommend Angel's Trumpet Flowers & cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2015

Linda did an amazing job with her flower arrangements for our wedding! I showed her a few pictures of what I liked, we discussed some colors, and she created gorgeous arrangements.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Angels Trumpet Flowers was a pleasure to work with, Linda new exactly what my daughter wanted at our consultation meeting and she certainly came through on the wedding day! The flowers were gorgeous!! Great job!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Award

• 4 west street New Lebanon, 12125 See on map
    Mon.Wed.Thurs.Fri.& Sat. 10-5:30 Closed Tues. & Sun.