Angelie Herreria

San Francisco, California View map Visit website

Angelie Makeup is a wedding beauty and health company in San Francisco, California. Owner Angelie is a professional beauty expert who provides makeup services anywhere. This makeup artist loves the feeling she gets when empowering and connecting with her brides. She loves that she has the ability to enhance people’s natural look while bringing out the most confident version of themselves.

Angelie and her team of makeup artists will make sure that you and your wedding party look radiant on the big day. She specializes in personalized, one-on-one consultations. She also offers the full beautifying experience, helping brides look and feel their best. She can accommodate bridal parties of up to five people. Angelie Makeup offers the following services:

• On-site makeup styling (including contour makeup, natural makeup, etc.)
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Fake lashes
  • Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 03/26/2022

My makeup lasted all day/night and looked beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Angelie!

Angelie was incredibly patient and responsive throughout my entire wedding planning process and really helped me figure out the look I wanted for my wedding. She was so kind and sweet and really helped me and my bridesmaids feel comfortable on the day of the wedding. Our makeup lasted all day/night and looked so beautiful. Her prices are very reasonable for her services and I would definitely hire her again for an event. Thank you so much Angelie!!
    Michelle L. Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful wedding makeup!

Angelie was wonderful! She responded quickly and really listened to what I wanted for the wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful ! I wanted a more natural look with some glam and did not feel like I was wearing too much makeup :) All my bridesmaids and my mom loved their look as well. Angelie was efficient and so much fun! I would 100% recommend her!
  • Aimee
    Aimee B. Married on 05/04/2019

beautiful makeup

My friend had recommended Angelie after having her makeup done twice by her for other weddings. Angelie was absolutely wonderful! During the trial, I had asked for some specific things, which she did an amazing job on. I then decided I wanted something else, and Angelie did a second trial! The look was perfect! Angelie did my and 4 other bridesmaids' makeup on the day of. She is professional and so easy to talk to. Everyone's makeup looked amazing and mine stayed the entire night! no touch ups needed except for lipstick (which she gave a kit for re-application). I highly recommend Angelie. She was amazing and made me look and feel beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Live Free Photography Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely beautiful wedding makeup! Such attention to detail, we highly recommend them.

San Francisco San Francisco, California, 94110
Location of (Angelie Herreria)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding