Rochester, NY 14618 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Angelicus String Quartet

Angelicus String Quartet is made up of four female musicians, but most importantly, friends. Our group consists of two violinists, a violist and a cellist. We have played many local venues individually, but truly enjoy performing together for weddings!

We play a variety of pieces, ranging from baroque and classical standards for a traditional ceremony, to Broadway and pop selections for a more upbeat cocktail hour or party! We will try to accommodate any request you might have (and we have gotten a lot of interesting requests!!) Performing at weddings and special occasions is so much more than just a job for us. We seek to make you feel at ease as we work together to personalize the music for your event. From your initial contact, to the private concert where you preview your playlist and finally…your big day (where we love to meet the key players in the ceremony), we hope you feel like a friend as we give you and your guests a very special performance! Visit out site! www.angelicusstringquartet.com

download1
download3
download2
download
download1
download3
download2

19 Reviews for Angelicus String Quartet

These ladies were fantastic and a pleasure to work with! The first time I heard them play, I cried (happy tears of course)!! Many of my guests remarked how beautiful their music was before and during the ceremony. I would highly recommend this group!

Erica · Married on 09/20/2014

The Angelicus String Quartet is fantastic!! They played at our ceremony and cocktail hour, and added the romance and whimsy we were looking for :) Our guests have been raving for weeks!

The music entertained our guests as they arrived and took their seats, and made my walk down the aisle feel so special!

The ladies were so easy to work with. We live in Chicago, so all of our planning was done via phone and email, and they were very accommodating! Their only request -- four chairs -- no problem! They are true professionals!!

They played all our special requests, and in my opinion, performed for a very reasonable price. They are well worth the value, and I am so happy they were part of our special day!! I highly recommend them!

Melanie · Married on 08/02/2014

All of the stars! Angelicus was incredible--they learned several (difficult!) songs for us so that we could customize the ceremony to exactly what we wanted. They let me listen in on a practice session so I could get an idea of how everything would sound, and even were willing to let me record them so that my fiance could hear them as well. Music is very important to us, and the care and professionalism showed by Angelicus is really unparalleled. I heartily recommend them to anyone looking for a talented quartet with a fantastic range of music.

Award

Angelicus String Quartet FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Trumpet, Viola, Violin

Real Weddings

• Rochester, 14618 See on map
    5854020427 (Phone number)
    5853598001 (Other Phone Number)