22 E. Buchanan Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Angelic Grove

We specialize in making your wedding vision come to life with romance, fashion and drama through the flowers and decor. Here at Angelic Grove we work with you to create a mood and feel that you and guests will look back on from 20 years from now and still remember it as a We do all the leg work while you enjoy being the creative genius for your big day! Visit our website and see how we can transform any venue into a magical space for you to make memories.

Follow Angelic Grove on

monteluciasmall

Photos 16 Photos
Real Weddings 1 Photos

15 Reviews for Angelic Grove

When I met with Angela and Mark I thought I had a pretty well-formed vision of what I was trying to create. This was my second trip down the aisle, so rather than micro-manage, I just trusted them to bring it to life for me. I say "I thought" I knew what my big day would be like, but when the day arrived and Angelic Grove pulled it all together for me I was utterly blown away and left speechless by the utter magic they worked. They took my ideas and refined and polished them to absolute perfection. I seriously cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Carrie · Married on 10/12/2014

Angela was so amazing! She really took the time to sit down and plan out every little detail with me! She was so professional and really understood the vision of what I wanted to create for our wedding and she did it! The ceremony was so romantic and the most beautiful setting I've ever experienced! Thank you Angela at Angelic Grove!!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Nancy · Married on 03/15/2014

Creative, artistic, easy to work with. There is an enormous number of props in their showroom to complement any theme. Perfect selection of flowers. They strive to make a bride's vision become reality. They think of things you never consider. Walk into a venue decorated by Angelic Grove and you will know this should be your vendor for flowers and theme decor.

Nancy Russ

Sent on 04/15/2014

Award

Angelic Grove FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Angelic Grove 1
    Gift from Angelic Grove
    Angelic Grove offers a beautiful complementing toss bouquet to each of our clients as a free gift for working with us.

• Kimberly Jarman Photography
    Kimberly Jarman Photography Wedding Photographers

Angelic Grove creates the most amazing works of art at a wedding. From ceremony decor to reception decor I am blown away every time I work with them. It's like walking into another world and it is stunning. You can't go wrong hiring them to help you with your event.

• We are BIG Pictures
    We are BIG Pictures Wedding Photographers

Worked with these talent folks on a wedding this past June For Denise and Joe at The Four Seasons and WOW! They do amazing floral work, hope to shoot many events with them again!

• Karen Doan Events
    Karen Doan Events Wedding Planners

Angelic Grove is simply amazing! Fabulously creative and always bringing fresh ideas to their events. I have always had the best experiences working with them!

• 22 E. Buchanan Street Phoenix, 85004 See on map