2604 Franklin Pike Apt #305, Nashville, TN 37204 Map · Phone number

About Angela Wood Makeup

Thank you for checking out my weddingwire site! As a 12 year makeup veteran from Los Angeles, I am skilled with an eye to enhance your own personal beauty. Whether it's a glam look or you'd like something more natural, I can do it all. As one of Katy Perry's wedding makeup artists, you can rest assured you'll feel like a VIP when I'm done with you!

ok 5
549171bd47674564 ANGELA WOOD 3339
img1560 1

4 Reviews for Angela Wood Makeup

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2015

Angela made me feel special on my wedding day and helped me along throughout the whole process and touch up makeup when I needed it! She was easy going on a tough day! Love love loved my makeup!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

I can't say enough about Angela. I am a former model so I have worked with a good deal of make up artists, so for my wedding it was important that I had the best girl I could find. In addition to doing an excellent job she also added a calming element to my day. She has a great sense of humor and kept me calm and laughing until I walked down the aisle. If you are lucky enough to book her you will be so pleased.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Tracy · Married on 09/20/2008

Angela did my make up for several red carpet events and I remember thinking how excited I was to have her at my wedding!!! :) She is the best at what she does and a complete ball to work with! You will absolutely not regret hiring her and will probably have a new BFF when it's all said and done!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Angela Wood Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5

• 2604 Franklin Pike Apt #305 Nashville, 37204 See on map
    615 271 0040 (Phone number)