Angela Gayle Makeup Artistry

Steamboat Springs, CO View map

Angela Gayle Makeup Artistry is Colorado's premier makeup artist and offers on location makeup and hairstyling services. We specialize in bridal, engagments, head shots, photo shoots and special occasion. We have over 15 years experience in the industry and have trained with top makeup artists and celebrity stylists in the industry. Our bridal services include phone consultations, pre wedding makeup and hair trial, airbrushing and wedding day makeup application and hairstyling. Other services include makeup and hairstyling for engagment photos, modeling shoots, special occasion and headshots.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 07/07/2018
    Angela was incredibly helpful during booking as well as on the day of. She made the process of getting hair and make-up done enjoyable for both myself and my mother. I would recommend reaching out to Angela!
    Emily Married on 05/21/2016
    For my wedding, my sister and I both loved our hair and makeup done by Angela. For the hair, we brought in pictures of what we wanted, but weren't sure if we had the right hair for it...and Angela made it happen! As for makeup, we wanted a natural look, and were very happy with Angela's work. Angela was warm and very professional. Last but not least, the hair and makeup lasted all day and night!
    Kim Married on 09/06/2015
    Stunning makeup and hair. I showed her pictures of what I was looking for, and she did an amazing job!

Pricing

Angela Gayle Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Star Productions Entertainment Services Star Productions Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

Angela is amazing!

Kimberly Kay Photography Kimberly Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

Angela is both a joy to spend the morning of your wedding day with, as well as a phenomenal hair and makeup artist. Angela provides a very natural and high quality service that works so well for what I do as a wedding photographer. Angela's makeup and hairstyling lasts throughout the entire wedding day and looks fabulous in front of the camera in all the various lighting conditions throughout the day! I highly recommend Angela to all of my brides seeking a top notch makeup and hairstylist for their wedding day and have been doing so for years!

Steamboat Springs Steamboat Springs, CO, 80477
808-292-5565
Location of (Angela Gayle Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding