Gilbert, AZ 85233 Map · Phone number

About Angela Carlon Events and Design

Chic wedding coordination that conforms to every brides wedding day wishes. Dream up any theme and live your wedding day in modern decadence or old world glamour. The sky is the limit and our negotiation skills with vendors will make your budget stretch more than imagined. Let Angela Carlón Events and Design cater to your every wish. Pick the perfect package to fit your needs such as, The Bustle, a planning package intended for couples looking for "day of" assistance. Beginning two weeks prior to your event, we will help button up loose ends and seamlessly execute your wedding so that you and your family are able to fully enjoy your Big Day. Please visit www.angelacarlon.com to find the package that is your perfect fit.

Follow Angela Carlon Events and Design on

OfficialWeddingPhotos468
OfficialWeddingPhotos599

6 Reviews for Angela Carlon Events and Design

Andrea · Married on 03/24/2012

Angela was everything I needed out of a weekend-of wedding coordinator. With a few phone calls and a couple hours together she understood my vision and executed brilliantly. I didn’t hear of a single problem throughout the weekend all due to Angela’s execution and responsiveness which made for an awesome ceremony and reception. She has wonderful taste and set up my reception room beautifully. I would not hesitate to refer her to any kind of bride.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Jackie · Married on 10/08/2011

Angela was an AWESOME wedding planner! I hired her the week before my wedding when I was completely frazzled and she helped organize everything and truly calm my nerves. She kept us on a very strict schedule to keep the events moving throughout the night and we needed it! In addition to helping us with the actual ceremony, flow, setting up of all of the different pieces at the venue, she went above and beyond. Since we were staying at our house the night of the wedding (it was across the street from our venue), she surprised my husband and I by taking the roses that were used in our centerpieces (over 200) and all the way from our driveway to the front door it was covered in roses. Then inside, walking into the bedroom, were rose petals. On the bed, she placed in the shape of a heart even more roses. There were five vases of roses surrounded by over 100 votive LED tealights that we purchased for the wedding. It was so romantic and absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Angela and her team were perfect and I have already recommended her to two other friends who are getting married!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/17/2011

Thank you for helping me make my dream wedding come true. You did an amazing job and it was an absolute pleasure to work with you. Thank you for making everything sooo easy. You are every brides dream! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/20/2011